velu

ICF gossip thread !!!

Amitabh tries to come off as a really humble and nice person but in reality he tried to rape Parvin Babi back in the day and then was also involved in her death
Wow you do have a collection of Gossips.

Yeah he supposedly got her killed.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Nick Jonas wanted to marry Shawn Mendes but couldn't because his parents didn't accept gay couple so he went after washed up Priyanka Chopra

Nah SRK Is paying Jonas to marry Chops in order to hide his and Chops' affair

4 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Nah SRK Is paying Jonas to marry Chops in order to hide his and Chops' affair

Hain...? Isn't it over new one has arrived kanika kapoor ...?

Barkha Dutt too has been embroiled with several controversies in the past and even today. It is a well known secret that Barkha and Rajdeep were having a solid affair when they both were working in NDTV together.

Rumours suggests that when Sagarika Ghosh found out about their alleged affair, she stormed into the NDTV office and slapped Barkha in front of her entire team.

While many say Rajdeep Sardesai was forced to quit NDTV due to her alleged affair with Barkha, but the real news reveals that it was money that was one of the main reasons for him to quit. According to sources, Rajdeep was incredibly upset when he found out that salary wise, he featured on the 6th spot, only after Prannoy Roy, Mrs. Roy, Barkha Dutt and other. 

https://www.indiatimes.com/culture/who-we-are/tv-journalists-barkha-dutt-arnab-goswami-rajdeep-sardesai-277369.html#12

36 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

that SRK promised his kids that he wont ever have a kissing scene on screen but yash chopra last wish was to have him kiss Katrina in JTHJ 

Seems like a death wish! You make Yashji very kinky for him to be wishing somebody kiss somebody else!