ICF gossip thread !!!

velu

2 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Don't think so. Maybe Disha will. I know about sata savitra and he's Kartik Aryan. PKP guy

Judging by the posts in the thread I doubt any sane lady can exist in that wahiyat industry.

@UrmiSinhaRay What happened to Sonal Chouhan? She had a promising start with Jannat but disappeared soon afterwards.

Edited by Stradlater

Just now, Stradlater said:

Judging by the posts in the thread I doubt any sane lady can exist in that wahiyat industry.

@UrmiSinhaRay What happened to Sonal Chouhan? She had a promising start with Jannat but disappeared soon afterwards.

I saw her in a music video of Ankit Tiwari where she was kissing so it tells that she might have gone way below the pecking order. You have to be really desperate to do stuff like that

4 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Is there any Bollywood actor or actress who doesn't drink? Aamir Khan and his wife are quite a hypocrite. They want to make India savdhaan but don't want to warn people off alcohol and smoking which leads to injurious health and social ills

Why are you so judgemental about peoples life choices?

5 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Because these are not just normal people. They are celebs and many people get influenced by them

Drinking responsibly is also a positive message.

Besides why do you expect them to takeover the job of warning people about all ills of society.

Apna dimaag nahi hai logon ke paas.

Ghar mein maa paap nahi hain logon ke samjhane ke liye.

[mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention] What happened to Sonal Chouhan? She had a promising start with Jannat but disappeared soon afterwards.
She couldn't get much work and her first films were duds

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

If India had not banned Pak actors, Fawad would have become a huge star but now bechara cant even get any work and is always high
That ban was done to ensure Fawad doesn't get work because else he was making top Bollywood stars Insecure by his growing popularity.

11 minutes ago, beetle said:

Drinking responsibly is also a positive message.

Besides why do you expect them to takeover the job of warning people about all ills of society.

Apna dimaag nahi hai logon ke paas.

Ghar mein maa paap nahi hain logon ke samjhane ke liye.

Because in his shows like Satyamev Jayate he acts as if hes a sata savitra

Not really. Why would they ban a whole country because of one person? and how do Pak singers still get the work?
Wahi toh.
They just used that "ban"(which is not even in action LOL) to force producers to stop casting Fawad.
KJo was especially taken with Fawad and it pissed SRK off.