ICF gossip thread !!!

velu

KJo even wanted to remove him from ADHM too and replace his head with Saif Ali Khan but that would have been lame af. His role would have been much bigger in the movie initially. The ban is actually in action because you dont see Pak actors in Bollywood movies anymore since that ban.
Male actors.
Actresses are still working

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

There's a rumour that Shoaib Akhtar might join Bigg Boss because he has resigned from his PCB post too and there was an article where it said that makers were interested in having him but I dont think BJP or Shiv Sena will allow it.
Yeah Colors wanted him and he was willing to join but BJP cancelled the idea down.
So they're trying to Sreesanth as replacement.

7 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

That ban was done to ensure Fawad doesn't get work because else he was making top Bollywood stars Insecure by his growing popularity.

Could be possible...Recently i saw a picture of Fawad with DP..Goodness  me such an amazing couple...Way better than any bollycouple i saw recently...He should have been Raja Ratan in Padmavat instead of  Shahid Kapoor...

Edited by riya

8 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

That ban was done to ensure Fawad doesn't get work because else he was making top Bollywood stars Insecure by his growing popularity.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. He looks ugly, no way he is as popular as they are making out to be. with his daadi he looks like the Raees gangster terrorist. Shahid Kapoor is much more decent.

Edited by coffee_rules

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

I have never understood the popularity of Fawad with Indian women .

I find him quite ordinary in looks and talent.

He's probably the best looking Pakistani actor and tbh there isn't much competition in India due to the fact that uncles like SRK, Salman etc still think that they are superstars.

11 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I heard that Hrithik Roshan is really creepy and due to which Disha Patani left one of his films. These Bollywood actresses are also hypocrites. They would keep on saying how they would love to marry or date Hrithik/Ranbir etc and when they actually meet them they get uncomfortable

Yes, Hritik is.  he is one of those extraordinary people you dont want to be with a lot.

38 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

aisa kya ho gaya?

Read that ...

Jaya is monster in law.

Junior bachchan is a hardcore mumma's boy.

Shweta bachchan feels jealous of her much talented / famed bhabhi. She is making a late entry into the ' celeb world' . Bachchan senior is helping her by doing ad with her and promoting whatever she is doing. So she gets to be seen in the media more often and it has been seen how the daughter and father duo ignore Ash in these events.

There have been vedios supporting this.

There was a vedio of jr bachchan throwing a minor tantrum because ash's family was also present at the event and ash stood next to her brother and the photographers were busy taking pics of them . Bachchan refused to join them and walked away while she kept calling him to get clicked. But the poor woman has to regularly attend the family events promoting shweta bachchan and smile while they largely ignore her.:p:

This is from u tube videos, so take it with a dollop of salt that u tube videos deserve.