Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Franco Vazquez

How do Bollywood star kids get into best unis around the world?

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

If you can get into big uni with money why can't I get into Manchester Uni, I didn't meet requirements and they are saying they wont let me in

Hire a consultant to do your application package, write essays, etc :dontknow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

A lot of Bollywood star kids get into really big unis like Columbia, Oxford, Warwick, NYU and my question is how do they get into it and if they are so talented academically why do they go into acting?

Why do they go into acting?

 

Because in acting they get a lot more money and fame. Who doesn’t want that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

My granddad was one of the most influential businessmen here.

If the pic in your avatar is your grandad, it explains why it did not work!!

 

j/k, I am just pulling your leg. Don't be too hung up on the university reputation. If you go to a decent university and get a good education and then land a job, that's what matters. Once you gain a bit of work experience, no one will care whether you are from Cambridge or MIT or Stanford. Trust me, I am speaking from experience.

Edited by dandaroy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2018 at 1:05 PM, Franco Vazquez said:

If you can get into big uni with money why can't I get into Manchester Uni, I didn't meet requirements and they are saying they wont let me in

Reading your posts in the other thread, I can only presume it didn't take long for them to work out you're a moron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sachinism said:

Reading your posts in the other thread, I can only presume it didn't take long for them to work out you're a moron

 

14 hours ago, dandaroy said:

Getting a degree from a premier university is great, but it is no guarantee of success in professional life. I have seen some real duds from Ivy league schools.

 

Both of your posts remind me of Dubya, apparently he went to HBS and got an MBA :cool:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

Shame it didn't help your reading skills. 

OMG! I am so sorry I offended your wonderful comprehension skills by failing to read something properly in some imaginary thread that I have no idea about!! Please tell me more about my fallacies, please!!!!! :rolleyes:

 

Now get back to your pathetic life!! :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

OMG! I am so sorry I offended your wonderful comprehension skills by failing to read something properly in some imaginary thread that I have no idea about!! Please tell me more about my fallacies, please!!!!! :rolleyes:

 

Now get back to your pathetic life!! :giggle:

First pull that stick out stick out of your behind. Then revisit my comment to see who I quoted.

Then take your pills and head to bed.

 

For someone who has achieved so much in life, you sure have to reassure yourself a lot.

Edited by Sachinism

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

OMG! I am so sorry I offended your wonderful comprehension skills by failing to read something properly in some imaginary thread that I have no idea about!! Please tell me more about my fallacies, please!!!!! :rolleyes:

 

Now get back to your pathetic life!! :giggle:

 

dude .. post is not directed to you :giggle:

i thought you are insensitive to everything :phehe: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

First pull that stick out stick out of your behind. Then revisit my comment to see who I quoted.

Then take your pills and head to bed.

 

For someone who has achieved so much in life, you sure have to reassure yourself a lot.

Hahahahahaha dude, I live in Colorado and I might as well smoke some pot if I can’t figure out who is responding to what post. I swear when I saw the post I for sure thought you responded to mine. Jeez I need to take a break and really light up a joint. Sorry about that brah! I sincerely your apologize for anything abusive I said. I did not mean it. It’s all good. I do not have a thick skin, but I am not an arrogant person. :smile:

 

I rarely abuse any fellow members. My abuses are only reserved for the cricket team. :giggle: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, velu said:

 

dude .. post is not directed to you :giggle:

i thought you are insensitive to everything :phehe: 

Yeah I know. I phucked up. :giggle:

 

My apologies to him. I never said I am insensitive, but I don’t have a thin skin believe it or not! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Clarke said:

 

 

Both of your posts remind me of Dubya, apparently he went to HBS and got an MBA :cool:

 

He is a shining example of if you are born into privilege, you can go far with average skills. The only way you cannot do that is if you are a total moron. Wait, I take that back, I can't explain how the current US President did with the comprehension and attention span of a 10 year old.

Edited by dandaroy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno the situation now. But 10 years ago I quite easily got into Purdue university for bachelor's in electrical engineering with scholarship. SAT score 2150.  If they like your essays and your grades are decent in an ICSE/CBSE board in India, universities would take you. In fact , when Canadian universities came specifically to promote higher education in Canada , I was told that I only need to maintain a 70% to get in for my program of choice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dandaroy said:

Hahahahahaha dude, I live in Colorado and I might as well smoke some pot if I can’t figure out who is responding to what post. I swear when I saw the post I for sure thought you responded to mine. Jeez I need to take a break and really light up a joint. Sorry about that brah! I sincerely your apologize for anything abusive I said. I did not mean it. It’s all good. I do not have a thick skin, but I am not an arrogant person. :smile:

 

I rarely abuse any fellow members. My abuses are only reserved for the cricket team. :giggle: 

Haha. I forgive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2018 at 3:34 PM, dandaroy said:

Hahahahahaha dude, I live in Colorado and I might as well smoke some pot if I can’t figure out who is responding to what post. I swear when I saw the post I for sure thought you responded to mine. Jeez I need to take a break and really light up a joint. Sorry about that brah! I sincerely your apologize for anything abusive I said. I did not mean it. It’s all good. I do not have a thick skin, but I am not an arrogant person. :smile:

 

I rarely abuse any fellow members. My abuses are only reserved for the cricket team. :giggle: 

Can mods please sticky this?let it be known that dandaroy issued an offical apology on ICF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×