How do Bollywood star kids get into best unis around the world?

Franco Vazquez

4 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

A lot of Bollywood star kids get into really big unis like Columbia, Oxford, Warwick, NYU and my question is how do they get into it and if they are so talented academically why do they go into acting?

Why do they go into acting?

Because in acting they get a lot more money and fame. Who doesn’t want that?

13 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

My granddad was one of the most influential businessmen here.

If the pic in your avatar is your grandad, it explains why it did not work!!

j/k, I am just pulling your leg. Don't be too hung up on the university reputation. If you go to a decent university and get a good education and then land a job, that's what matters. Once you gain a bit of work experience, no one will care whether you are from Cambridge or MIT or Stanford. Trust me, I am speaking from experience.

Edited by dandaroy

On 9/5/2018 at 1:05 PM, Franco Vazquez said:

If you can get into big uni with money why can't I get into Manchester Uni, I didn't meet requirements and they are saying they wont let me in

Reading your posts in the other thread, I can only presume it didn't take long for them to work out you're a moron

2 hours ago, Sachinism said:

Reading your posts in the other thread, I can only presume it didn't take long for them to work out you're a moron

14 hours ago, dandaroy said:

Getting a degree from a premier university is great, but it is no guarantee of success in professional life. I have seen some real duds from Ivy league schools.

Both of your posts remind me of Dubya, apparently he went to HBS and got an MBA :cool:

10 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

Shame it didn't help your reading skills. 

OMG! I am so sorry I offended your wonderful comprehension skills by failing to read something properly in some imaginary thread that I have no idea about!! Please tell me more about my fallacies, please!!!!! :rolleyes:

Now get back to your pathetic life!! :giggle: