India decriminalizes Homosexuality

Franco Vazquez

I don't know why people are actually celebrating. I can see LGBTQIStYVEWDS community celebrating it but why straight people and celebs are making a huge deal out of it? How many gays are there in India? 1 million or 2 million? How many poor, unprivileged people struggling with basic necessities of life are in India? 

I am a liberal myself and I am also a left winger but that doesn't mean I am blinded by all of their bullshit. Homosexuality is a hugely elite in India. Most of the poor people won't even know about it yet these so-called liberals and seculars are making it sound like India has become a developed country. I personally wouldn't want my offsprings to be homosexuals and its everyone's right. These liberals can **** on everything they want but the moment someone says anything about LGBTQISDDTD it becomes a hate speech and not freedom of expression.

It is not a disease, it is a part of nature. 

And celebration is due while "Acceptance" of the Personal Rights of an individual is the right way to go. 

Otherwise when it is criminalized, then one religion/country may simply forbid it without punishment, while other religion/country may hang you or slaughter you as punishment. 

I don't know why people are actually celebrating. I can see LGBTQIStYVEWDS community celebrating it but why straight people and celebs are making a huge deal out of it? How many gays are there in India? 1 million or 2 million? How many poor, unprivileged people struggling with basic necessities of life are in India? 

Sexuality is a state that is closely related to genetics.
There are gay animals too.
Act 377 was infringing on people's personal matter,so it has been scrapped.
Also, many poor people are Gay too.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

I am a liberal myself and I am also a left winger but that doesn't mean I am blinded by all of their bullshit. Homosexuality is a hugely elite in India. Most of the poor people won't even know about it yet these so-called liberals and seculars are making it sound like India has become a developed country. I personally wouldn't want my offsprings to be homosexuals and its everyone's right. These liberals can **** on everything they want but the moment someone says anything about LGBTQISDDTD it becomes a hate speech and not freedom of expression.

I don't thing brining arguments against homosexuality is hate speech. But arguments should only be limited to the arguments, and not become a law of prohibition, and overrule the freedom of Personal Right/Choice. 

It becomes hate speech when people try to impose it's prohibition through force or laws. 

If you think homosexuality is against the nature and a disease, and you don't want your children to become homosexuals, then teach them by bringing your arguments. 

2 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

It is not a disease, it is a part of nature. 

And celebration is due while "Acceptance" of the Personal Rights of an individual is the right way to go. 

Otherwise when it is criminalized, then one religion/country may simply forbid it without punishment, while other religion/country may hang you or slaughter you as punishment. 

Diseases are a part of nature as well. It's not like you consume a disease by choice. A celebration is valid if its the only issue in the country but in a country like India there are thousands of other and more important issues. Even though its criminalized but people in those countries still have sex with the same gender.

8 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Sexuality is a state that is closely related to genetics.
There are gay animals too.
Act 377 was infringing on people's personal matter,so it has been scrapped.
Also, many poor people are Gay too.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

There are ill animals. There are special animals too so I don't know why people think that its perfectly normal when its not. Even in the west, majorities are still pretty much against it and the celebs are forced by the media to be in favour of it

After give it 20 years, even pedophilia will become legal and socially acceptable for these so-called liberals

Paedophilia had already been acceptable and legal in the religious history of the world. And it were only the Secular Liberals who first raised voice against this religious bigotry and due to their struggle awareness increased and this evil first became prohibited. 

Human Rationale is not 100% perfect, but still it is able to bring much better results than any religious laws or centuries old customs. 

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Just saying you are liberal doesn't make you a liberal.

If you can't accept people living their life the way they want ( which doesn't effect others) , then you are not a liberal...you are a close minded entitled person who thinks he/ she has a right to decide others lives.

Diseases are a part of nature as well. It's not like you consume a disease by choice. A celebration is valid if its the only issue in the country but in a country like India there are thousands of other and more important issues. Even though its criminalized but people in those countries still have sex with the same gender.

For me, disease is only that thing which could bring harm to a person or the society. 

I don't consider homosexuality for any disease, as it brings only peace of mind for those people who fell in love with their same gender. 

And I feel that celebrating for small things, despite having other bigger problems, is totally natural. Otherwise we will stop celebrating all kinds of goods like Holi, Diwali, birth of a baby, birthdays, marriages etc. 

4 minutes ago, beetle said:

Just saying you are liberal doesn't make you a liberal.

If you can't accept people living their life the way they want ( which doesn't effect others) , then you are not a liberal...you are a close minded entitled person who thinks he/ she has a right to decide others lives.

I don't care if someone is gay or anything but when you are in contact with someone it automatically starts affecting you. I try to avoid homosexuals as they are a bit too cheesy and OTT and it's true that many guys don't feel comfortable with gays. There are many instances where I have seen people getting sacked from their jobs or not getting in because they didn't feel comfortable with gays or they didn't agree with their opinions. 

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Why do you feel so? 

Does it require money, better schools or better equipment to be homosexual ?

Why can't poor be homosexuals?

As for it being a developed country issue....

In a country where close mingling of opposite sexes is still not accepted easily...homosexuals have a better chance of mingling as long as they don't make out in public.

In our country two guys or two girls hugging in public or walking hand in hand is more acceptable than a boy and girl doing the same.

Homosexuality was not a taboo in ancient India. It is the britishers who made it a taboo.

People are probably vary because we are a country obsessed with producing children. Not  having children is not not considered an option .

Once people realize that even homosexuals have options of having children using donor sperms and eggs along with surrogate births, the taboo will become less.

If you think that only supporting gay rights is being liberal then you don't know what a liberal is because many liberal politicians were against it like Al Gore etc. A lot of male rape happens and the criminals in question are gays yet these LGBTSWERWSDA still support the offenders thats why you see people like Kevin Spacey not getting as much hate as Bill Cosby even though their crime is same and Kevin Spacey's was worse because of he harassed an underage guy but he was let off the look because he is a gay