Jump to content
Franco Vazquez

India decriminalizes Homosexuality

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I pointed out that WHO is a political body making political decisions. They are not a medical body run strictly by physicians. WHO is not Health Canada. .

Health Canada is also a political organization when it comes to this Psychiatry field. The WHO essentially takes the views of all countries on health issues. Psychiatry as a field has always been mired in politics and culture.

Sometimes the same disease, ie depression, show differently in different cultures Japan vs US. There are also different perspectives on certain diseases and whether they are diseases/disorders at all or if they need treatment, even something like ADD.

 

Although we in countries like India, Canada, US for example, don't view say Homosexuality as a disorder/disease, there is an inherent ambiguity in Psychiatry where it's possible that it is indeed a disorder, such that Islamic countries are free to treat it differently within their countries. The field has accusations of "Americanizaiton of mental illness" where the standards of the field are set by Americans and other countries are different culturally and thus American standards won't necessarily apply to them.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Health Canada is also a political organization when it comes to this Psychiatry field. The WHO essentially takes the views of all countries on health issues. Psychiatry as a field has always been mired in politics and culture.

Sometimes the same disease, ie depression, show differently in different cultures Japan vs US. There are also different perspectives on certain diseases and whether they are diseases/disorders at all or if they need treatment, even something like ADD.

 

Although we in countries like India, Canada, US for example, don't view say Homosexuality as a disorder/disease, there is an inherent ambiguity in Psychiatry where it's possible that it is indeed a disorder, such that Islamic countries are free to treat it differently within their countries. The field has accusations of "Americanizaiton of mental illness" where the standards of the field are set by Americans and other countries are different culturally and thus American standards won't necessarily apply to them.   

wait...so you agree with me when i dismiss psychiatry as mired in politics and culture, hence GTFO with psychiatry as a hard science, yet you oppose me on that.... Sensible !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

You know you lose the argument when you start personal attacks which Muloghonto did by involving my country which is not even related to the topic. I want MODs to take strict action against Muloghonto because its not the first time he has attacked me personally

You are the one who lost the argument from the first post then, because you attacked some people (homoesxuals ) as mentally ill with no evidence provided. And still fail to do so. 

And if you were better educated than the scum-type PIS (Pakistan International Schools) that proliferate in the middle east, you'd know the difference between attacking your country and running an analogy using your country as one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

The opposite of normal is abnormal and now please don't say that homosexuality in men is normal because its not. As

I don't care if its normal or not normal. You said disease. Which is a medical term. Provide evidence that homosexuality is a disease or accept the fact that you passed judgement on something you are ignorant of. 

7 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

k any male in your Canada and US to have sex with you and they will straight on punch you on the face and during the treatment please also get your head checked.

Most won't punch me in the face because most men here are not that insecure about being closet-gays like yourself that any and all mention of being gay in public offends you.


There is a long history of vocal conservative anti-gay spokespeople being closet gays themselves, unable to 'remain in the closet' with greater acceptance of such things.

7 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Any type of behaviour which is genetically abnormal becomes illness just like people with Down Syndrome or Autism. You won't call autism normal right?

There is no basis to say that it is genetically abnormal. We can just as easily say that certain % of population being gay is perfectly genetically normal as a genetic response to natural curbing of population growth rates in a species. 

 

You are passing value judgements with zero evidence. 


Show us medical evidence that homosexuality is an illness - any scholarly medical paper of the last 20 years will do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MODS please take action against Muloghonto because he keeps on attacking me on threads or if there's block option on this forum because as others have also said that Muloghonto has got this knack of getting personal and attacking when he can't force people to abide by his views.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Its not. its a negative claim - as in, i have seen no evidence that says hormones are directly controlled ONLY by genes. you are getting caught up in words, where it should be clear from a scientific POV what is and what is not a positive claim. 

Nonsense, there is nothing like positive-negative claim nonsense in science. A negative claim is verifiable. I can test if a drug doesn't treat a disease. Negative hypotheses, Stabolon does not treat Arrhythmia.

 

15 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

That does not mean we run with the assumption that every thought in your mind, every urge, is genetically based, either. we certainly have evidence of altering hormonal levels by non-genetic means, which means it CANNOT BE sole purview of genetics. 

no it is not, since consumption of plant hormones can directly affect individual's hormone levels, ergo hormones are not directly controlled by genes either. 

Not in the context of this thread, which is talking about sexuality of people. There is nothing I am aware of that suggests that say consuming plastics will turn someone into a homosexual. These sexual minorities almost to a man view that they are born that way only. 

 

Again those are not 1 to 1 studies. There could be a genetic basis which makes one eat those plants in the first place, a genetic basis to be affected by those plants to the extent to alter hormone levels, etc. They can very well be possibly only in the purview of genetics.  

 

   

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

MODS please take action against Muloghonto because he keeps on attacking me on threads or if there's block option on this forum because as others have also said that Muloghonto has got this knack of getting personal and attacking when he can't force people to abide by his views.

show us medical evidence that homosexuality is a disease like you've claimed so many times. Stop trying to run to the mods when such a simple question is asked. 
If you were anything more than a flunky in your high school, you should've been easily able to find articles to support your viewpoint (as in scientific, peer reviewed articles), if your views were actually credible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Now this is what I was talking about.

 

I gave an opposing opinion without hating on homos, and you respond with this aggressive post. Propaganda where traditionalists are forced to compromise over their own rights.

What are the Indian traditionalist views on homosexuality though? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moochad said:

Nonsense, there is nothing like positive-negative claim nonsense in science. A negative claim is verifiable. I can test if a drug doesn't treat a disease. Negative hypotheses, Stabolon does not treat Arrhythmia.

 

Not in the context of this thread, which is talking about sexuality of people. There is nothing I am aware of that suggests that say consuming plastics will turn someone into a homosexual. These sexual minorities almost to a man view that they are born that way only. 

 

Again those are not 1 to 1 studies. There could be a genetic basis which makes one eat those plants in the first place, a genetic basis to be affected by those plants to the extent to alter hormone levels, etc. They can very well be possibly only in the purview of genetics.  

 

   

 

 

There simply is no evidence for such hard genetic determinism, is my point. 
The fact that you can be born gay, hormone balances determine orientation and that hormones are not 100% controlled by genes only are not mutually incongruent statements. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I don't care if its normal or not normal. You said disease. Which is a medical term. Provide evidence that homosexuality is a disease or accept the fact that you passed judgement on something you are ignorant of. 

Most won't punch me in the face because most men here are not that insecure about being closet-gays like yourself that any and all mention of being gay in public offends you.


There is a long history of vocal conservative anti-gay spokespeople being closet gays themselves, unable to 'remain in the closet' with greater acceptance of such things.

There is no basis to say that it is genetically abnormal. We can just as easily say that certain % of population being gay is perfectly genetically normal as a genetic response to natural curbing of population growth rates in a species. 

 

You are passing value judgements with zero evidence. 


Show us medical evidence that homosexuality is an illness - any scholarly medical paper of the last 20 years will do. 

I don't like to waste time on something I have no expertise in. I am not related to any kind of medical dep or anything. In my opinion, Homosexuality in men is a mental disease and I don't care if you agree with or not and for god's sake stop quoting again and again otherwise I will report you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nikhil_cric said:

What are the Indian traditionalist views on homosexuality though? 

there is no traditional view. 
There are some hindu views that the 'atma' is male or female but as we get re-incarnated, in an imperfect universe, we have a 'glitch in the matrix' event and a male atma is trapped in a female body or vice versa for a life cycle...can't remember exactly where i read this, but i can track this POV down with time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

wait...so you agree with me when i dismiss psychiatry as mired in politics and culture, hence GTFO with psychiatry as a hard science, yet you oppose me on that.... Sensible !

 

No, the politics and culture only affect how treatment happens in response. The underlying mechanisms are the same only.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I don't like to waste time on something I have no expertise in. I am not related to any kind of medical dep or anything. In my opinion, Homosexuality in men is a mental disease and I don't care if you agree with or not and for god's sake stop quoting again and again otherwise I will report you

You are not an expert in a topic, but you form an opinion on it. That is jahilliyat 101, people. 

Your opinion is irrelevant and not even worth toilet paper its written on, if you are going to form opinions on topics that has potential to hurt people with your diatribes, but you have ZERO education in said field. 

 

You can go ahead and report me, i can quote you as many times as i wish. 

 

PS: Why only in men ? why not in women ?

Edited by Muloghonto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moochad said:

No, the politics and culture only affect how treatment happens in response. The underlying mechanisms are the same only.  

 

 

False. The entire spectrum of politics and culture determines the suppositions, the validity of the test subjects, etc. It is *not* a hard science like physics or chemistry, neither is it completely soft science like women's studies and psychology - its closer to the latter though, due to fundamental biases in behaviour analysis across cultures. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

I don't like to waste time on something I have no expertise in. I am not related to any kind of medical dep or anything. In my opinion, Homosexuality in men is a mental disease and I don't care if you agree with or not and for god's sake stop quoting again and again otherwise I will report you

Mental disease is not an opinion. It is either a fact or it isn't . Can you link me to any relevant study that claims that homosexuality in men is a mental disease? The only reason you are even saying this exclusively for men is because Islamic jurisprudence says so. Why don't you just admit that instead of trying to be an expert on medical science? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

You are not an expert in a topic, but you form an opinion on it. That is jahilliyat 101, people. 

Your opinion is irrelevant and not even worth toilet paper its written on, if you are going to form opinions on topics that has potential to hurt people with your diatribes, but you have ZERO education in said field. 

 

You can go ahead and report me, i can quote you as many times as i wish. 

Yes because I don't like gays or feel comfortable with them because they are corny and sissy af. You can't change what I feel or think. MODS take a look at that last line. Its a borderline cyber harassment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes because I don't like gays or feel comfortable with them because they are corny and sissy af. You can't change what I feel or think. MODS take a look at that last line. Its a borderline cyber harassment
Dude you've brought on it you yourself .
You're spreading hate speech against LGBT people who have done nothing to you, and when people counter that with legit facts, you're crying "mummy!"
You're the one who is sissy and corny here.
Not gays

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

There simply is no evidence for such hard genetic determinism, is my point. 

It is an irrelevant point, as it hasn't been ruled out in any way. It remains a possibility until a human model has been used to falsify it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

Yes because I don't like gays or feel comfortable with them because they are corny and sissy af. You can't change what I feel or think. MODS take a look at that last line. Its a borderline cyber harassment

It isn't any form of harassment, because the entire point of message board, is to quote people and respond to them. If you dont want people to respond to you, either put them on your ignore list or stop posting. Simple. 


I dont care to change your mind. I just thought that you'd be intelligent and smart enough to form opinions based on FACTS. which you clearly don't. 
Your feelings on a matter of science (disease IS a scientific topic) is immaterial. 

Your 'opinion' doesn't make a disease. It either is a clinically valid disease or it is not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moochad said:

It is an irrelevant point, as it hasn't been ruled out in any way. It remains a possibility until a human model has been used to falsify it.  

This is not how science works. This is how religion works. 'i am going to believe something is true till it is proven otherwise' is not science. 
I have no reason to consider that every action of ours has a genetic trigger to it. Neither do you. We have seen no evidence of genetically induced robotic behaviour in species homo sapiens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Opposition to homosexuality is not just an Islamic thing. A normal person is 90% likely to be against it.

Your unsupported opinion. 
You have multiple heterosexual people here saying to you that we are not against it - to us, it is just not sexual, but not much different than talking about how hairy your armpit or ear lobes are either. 

 

What is not an opinion, but fact, is that homoexuality is minority natural behaviour in countless species, thus making it natural. Hence Islam is wrong when it says homosexuality is unnatural. 

Edited by Muloghonto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Dude you've brought on it you yourself .
You're spreading hate speech against LGBT people who have done nothing to you, and when people counter that with legit facts, you're crying "mummy!"
You're the one who is sissy and corny here.
Not gays

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk
 

Its not crying mummy or anything like that. This guy has been doing it again and again and when he can't get his viewpoint through he starts getting personal. A lot of gay people have made me feel uncomfortable because they are corny and always try to force themselves on you which if a man does to woman its regarded as harassment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

there is no traditional view. 
There are some hindu views that the 'atma' is male or female but as we get re-incarnated, in an imperfect universe, we have a 'glitch in the matrix' event and a male atma is trapped in a female body or vice versa for a life cycle...can't remember exactly where i read this, but i can track this POV down with time. 

Thanks but I meant in terms of what do the modern Indian/Hindu conservatives view homosexuality as? It certainly is not in Hindu tradition to promote homosexuality but there's enough evidence that homosexuality, homoeroticism etc. were tolerated in bygone times. If Hindu conservatives are opposed to it, that's most likely a result of Hindu revivalist movements like the Arya samaj etc. Like all ancient traditions, Hinduism had a much more fluid understanding of gender and sexuality . It's only with the coming of Judaism did that understanding change. What Hindu conservatives actually support, while opposing this move, is a traditionally Judeo-Christian/Islamic understanding and that's why I asked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Its not crying mummy or anything like that. This guy has been doing it again and again and when he can't get his viewpoint through he starts getting personal. A lot of gay people have made me feel uncomfortable because they are corny and always try to force themselves on you which if a man does to woman its regarded as harassment.

You live in the middle East and gay people tried to force themselves on you . A very believable story :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

False. The entire spectrum of politics and culture determines the suppositions, the validity of the test subjects, etc. It is *not* a hard science like physics or chemistry, neither is it completely soft science like women's studies and psychology - its closer to the latter though, due to fundamental biases in behaviour analysis across cultures. 

False, your statement is baseless. Culture only affects the reaction to the disease/disorder/irregularity.      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Its not crying mummy or anything like that. This guy has been doing it again and again and when he can't get his viewpoint through he starts getting personal. A lot of gay people have made me feel uncomfortable because they are corny and always try to force themselves on you which if a man does to woman its regarded as harassment.

stop making up lies. 
You live in the UAE, is a high-school kid and you wish us to believe that gay people are forcing themselves on you ?


In my nearly 20 years in some of the most gay-friendly cities in the world (SF, Seattle, Van), i've had a gay person 'harass' me only twice. 
Which automatically makes gay people in my eyes better than 99.99% of straight men, because women get harassed by straight men FAR MORE FREQUENTLY than couple of times in 20 years. 

And you've had gay people harass you in UAE or in these short trips to foreign countries ???

 

 

Edited by beetle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Thanks but I meant in terms of what do the modern Indian/Hindu conservatives view homosexuality as? It certainly is not in Hindu tradition to promote homosexuality but there's enough evidence that homosexuality, homoeroticism etc. were tolerated in bygone times. If Hindu conservatives are opposed to it, that's most likely a result of Hindu revivalist movements like the Arya samaj etc. Like all ancient traditions, Hinduism had a much more fluid understanding of gender and sexuality . It's only with the coming of Judaism did that understanding change. What Hindu conservatives actually support, while opposing this move, is a traditionally Judeo-Christian/Islamic understanding and that's why I asked. 


One of the biggest reasons i am against Hinduvta and RSS is because they are slaves to Islamic moral code. They dishonor our ancestors and their ways of the sex temples, open-discourse on sexuality, top-less women, etc. by taking a sharia-centric view on sexuality. 
To me, they are the asal napunsak turn-coats to the indic civilization/culture, because they seek to make the hindu women and men, in their moral code, more like arab bedouins than indians. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

I  never said they were harassing me but I have heard they have been doing and people like Kjo who are known for casting couch and then Keven Spacey too.

So you form strong opinions of people's behaviour based on some random articles you read. 
Middle eastern education was supposed to improve, not regress, after opening all these American foreign campuses....


If you want to go by real experiences of real people, the word out here is pretty universal - we straight men face far, far less harassment from gay people - even when we sit squat in the middle of the gay district and have beer in a gay bar, than ladies face from straight men weekly. 

 

So if your hatred of people are based on them forcing themselves on others, you should hate straight men way more than any other sexual orientation out there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

This is not how science works. This is how religion works. 'i am going to believe something is true till it is proven otherwise' is not science. 
I have no reason to consider that every action of ours has a genetic trigger to it. Neither do you. We have seen no evidence of genetically induced robotic behaviour in species homo sapiens. 

Sophistry at best, ignorance of science at worst. There is nothing religious about the possibility of 100% genetic determinism for a biological machine. It is a testable hypothesis which can/must be falsified before it is disregarded.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Moochad said:

False, your statement is baseless. Culture only affects the reaction to the disease/disorder/irregularity.      

disagree. culture fundamentally biases the selection process of human case study subjects in any field that is primarily about human study. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kevin Spacey is a gay and he was let off the hook because of that otherwise he would have been treated same way like Bill Cosby and another fresh case of gays and LGBT gundagardi is of August Ames who refused to work with a gay pornstar and people started harassing her online which led to her suicide and end of a really promising lady. There are a lot more pornstars who have died due to the same stigmatization.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moochad said:

Sophistry at best, ignorance of science at worst. There is nothing religious about the possibility of 100% genetic determinism for a biological machine. It is a testable hypothesis which can/must be falsified before it is disregarded.  

 

the 100% has already been falsified. 


Eg: i FORCE you to eat soy milk till your estrogen levels go through the roof. Your genetics played zero part in you being forced to drink the milk, yet the foreign substance effected a change. Ergo, not 100% biologically deterministic. 


The possibility of anything being 100% governed by one particular anything, is astronomically low. 

It is a hypothesis that requires validation before it is regarded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:


One of the biggest reasons i am against Hinduvta and RSS is because they are slaves to Islamic moral code. They dishonor our ancestors and their ways of the sex temples, open-discourse on sexuality, top-less women, etc. by taking a sharia-centric view on sexuality. 
To me, they are the asal napunsak turn-coats to the indic civilization/culture, because they seek to make the hindu women and men, in their moral code, more like arab bedouins than indians. 

The RSS, as Christophe jaffrelot puts it, adopted a process of stigmatisation and emulation wherein they , through a mixture of fear and awe, adopted some of the more rigid and downright pathetic practices in Islam . Savarkar was very influenced by watching khilafatist Pathans while in prison.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Kevin Spacey is a gay and he was let off the hook because of that otherwise he would have been treated same way like Bill Cosby and another fresh case of gays and LGBT gundagardi is of August Ames who refused to work with a gay pornstar and people started harassing her online which led to her suicide and end of a really promising lady. There are a lot more pornstars who have died due to the same stigmatization.

pornstars dying because they got criticized for not sleeping with certain people of certain orientation....WTF are you smoking ?

 

For every kevin spacey, i will give you millions of rapists in campuses, in your own society who rape their wives, etc. that go scot free.

 

you live in a country where a man can rape his wife...nuff said. so STFU with your judgmental infantile idiocies. You are just a kid, get an education first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

pornstars dying because they got criticized for not sleeping with certain people of certain orientation....WTF are you smoking ?

 

For every kevin spacey, i will give you millions of rapists in campuses, in your own society who rape their wives, etc. that go scot free.

 

you live in a country where a man can rape his wife...nuff said. so STFU with your judgmental infantile idiocies. You are just a kid, get an education first. 

Go read about August Ames and she tweeted something about gays which prompted negative feedback and lead to her suicide by the so-called peaceful communities. A lot of people have also lost their jobs due to their views on homosexuality 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Go read about August Ames and she tweeted something about gays which prompted negative feedback and lead to her suicide by the so-called peaceful communities. A lot of people have also lost their jobs due to their views on homosexuality 

One odd case does not make a trend. 


And yes, you should lose your job for discriminating against people's personal, private, consentual practices. If you are not tolerant, you will lose a job. simple. 

You've been caught out on lies multiple times here. So be a man and own the fact that you are peddling something because of your religious agenda. 
You claimed that YOU've been harassed/hit on by gay people and when we say how is that possible in the middle east, you say, its not you but stuff you've read- CATEGORIC LIE EXPOSED.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

 

 

no it is not, since consumption of plant hormones can directly affect individual's hormone levels, ergo hormones are not directly controlled by genes either. 

 

agree about that. eating too much soya can increase estrogen levels. what we eat does affect hormone levels. Even lifting heavy weights in the gym helps increase the testosterone levels of body builders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

MODS please take action against Muloghonto because he keeps on attacking me on threads or if there's block option on this forum because as others have also said that Muloghonto has got this knack of getting personal and attacking when he can't force people to abide by his views.

you can put him on ignore list. There is an ignore button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

agree about that. eating too much soya can increase estrogen levels. what we eat does affect hormone levels. Even lifting heavy weights in the gym helps increase the testosterone levels of body builders. 

but some 'religious-mentality geneticists' will have you believe that its your genes that made you drink the milk the first place...or its your genes that got yourself captured and force-fed by me, so its your genes anyways !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Go read about August Ames and she tweeted something about gays which prompted negative feedback and lead to her suicide by the so-called peaceful communities. A lot of people have also lost their jobs due to their views on homosexuality 

I had no idea who this person was but can you stop spreading so much misinformation? This lady suffered from bipolar depressive disorder and apparently had been sexually abused as a child.  Moreover, she was bisexual herself. Atleast know your pornstars well enough kiddo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, beetle said:

That is at best ignorance , at worst a convenient excuse.

 

All the deviant behavior has existed despite the ban .

 

The western christian conservative group can hardly be taken as an equal rights advocate. They will have their agendas which may  be against the welfare of others.

 

The problem with 377 in India was that it criminalizes gay sex ...leaving homosexuals open to abuse from police , blackmailing . Decriminalizing takes away that .

 

 

Great post. Well put

5 hours ago, MechEng said:

This. The people who are commenting here against the SC's decision are not against homos but are against the fuel this decision will give to the LGBT propaganda. Indian people are too naive to understand the art of propaganda, or I should say majority in the world are naive when it comes to understanding how social engineering works.

Giving people some form of equality will bring propaganda? What kinda nonsensical view is this. Have you seen the comments made in this thread? The idiotic, nonsensical views people including you hold about homosexuals. I wonder where that information came from, probably propagranda fed to you. 

4 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I have visited all those places and also in the UK where the media will make you believe that there are a lot of gays but in reality, I won't say that they are even 5% of the population but since Muloghonto lives in his own little bubble, Its a waste of time posting on this thread.

LOL weren't you supposed to stop posting in this thread? I live in the UK and I've never seen the media trying to make anyone believe there are a lot of gays, stop your lying.

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

women are almost always bisexual.

LMAO which study did you get that gem from?

4 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Yeah it seems like you have visited a lot thats why you are still terming middle east as a jahil country whereas UAE is one of the most progressive countries in the world in every aspect. Its safe, people have rights and now please don't bring labor in this because labor is a community which is oppressed everywhere even if you go to the UK, Canada, US etc and the thing that you believe that women are oppressed here is another western propaganda just like your this whole LGBT BS. 

The middle east is jahil. Public stoning is as jahil as it gets. 

"labourers are exploited the world over, so why not just take it one step further and have actual slaves."

Now you're just being delusional if you think women aren't oppressed there. I'm not even going there as it is a whole other discussion.

 

3 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Its not crying mummy or anything like that. This guy has been doing it again and again and when he can't get his viewpoint through he starts getting personal. A lot of gay people have made me feel uncomfortable because they are corny and always try to force themselves on you which if a man does to woman its regarded as harassment.

 

3 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I  never said they were harassing me but I have heard they have been doing and people like Kjo who are known for casting couch and then Keven Spacey too.

These two posts tell you all you need to know about this dude's ignorance and straight up talking out of his behind. The absolute lack of logic is astounding. You bring up the example of Kevin Spacey but ignore all the straight abusers in Hollywood. You seem to have a mega fixation on gay people, as I mentioned in previous posts, if being around gay people makes you feel all different inside, maybe there's something you're suppressing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

the 100% has already been falsified. 


Eg: i FORCE you to eat soy milk till your estrogen levels go through the roof. Your genetics played zero part in you being forced to drink the milk, yet the foreign substance effected a change. Ergo, not 100% biologically deterministic. 


The possibility of anything being 100% governed by one particular anything, is astronomically low. 

It is a hypothesis that requires validation before it is regarded. 

You are lacking understanding of the issue here I think . Your entire argument comes down to an absurdity, a temporary change.   A temporary spike doesn't change the base levels of hormones, which are possibly totally genetic.  Athletes experience a temporary increase in testosterone levels after squatting. That doesn't change their baseline levels of testosterone. Stop squatting and the hormones will return to normal.  

 

In the context of this thread you are saying along the lines of, for example, a male drinks too much soy milk he turns gay because he has too much estrogen, until he stops drinking soy milk, where he will turn normal again. Yeah, that's not how this works.

 

A "hypothesis" that is very much in consideration among geneticists doesn't need validation because a "religious-minded" engineer finds it incompatible with his political beliefs. This is also a form of personal incredulity fallacy.   

Edited by Moochad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×