India decriminalizes Homosexuality

Franco Vazquez

50 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Talking about sexuality may be TMI for you, but it isnt for most adults.

yes, but why I as a straight person would want to talk about what a Gay does or did with a boy or a man?  For me, even thinking about it is disgusting and I am talking from my personal experience.

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

yes, but why I as a straight person would want to talk about what a Gay does or did with a boy or a man?  For me, even thinking about it is disgusting and I am talking from my personal experience.

Not being interested in gay sex talk is a normal hetero behavior.

As things become more normal and acceptable , it will be more politically correct to tell people to shut up as you don't give a damn.

For now it is more socially acceptable to just tell them you are not interested in listening  unless it is involves  the opposite gender....just like we do about other things like other sports or politics.

Or just say....boys are boring, lets talk about girls .Disgust them like they disgust you.:p:

Edited by beetle

A lot of nonsense being spread in this thread, by people ignorant of on genetics/biology. 

Hormones are not independent of genes. As much as genes give people their body parts, they also give hormone levels as well. The rest is politically motivated nonsense. 

Edited by Moochad

13 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

so you as a straight person does not even talk to straight women about what THEY want the man to do, not do, etc ? 

It is disgusting for you, is because you grew up under the assumption that it is disgusting. When in reality, it is simply not SEXUAL for a person to talk about sex in a way they do not enjoy it. It becomes nothing more than discussing a hanging chad around your nipple. Can be weird and TMI to strangers, but amongst friends, its not a taboo topic often. 

10 minutes ago, beetle said:

Not being interested in gay sex talk is a normal hetero behavior.

As things become more normal and acceptable , it will be more politically correct to tell people to shut up as you don't give a damn.

For now it is more socially acceptable to just tell them you are not interested in listening  unless it is involves  the opposite gender....just like we do about other things like other sports or politics.

Or just say....boys are boring, lets talk about girls .Disgust them like they disgust you.:p:

The most funny thing is if you talk about girls with such guys, they will call you ladkibaaz.  Aage kuan, piche khaayi.

10 minutes ago, Moochad said:

A lot of nonsense being spread in this thread, by people ignorant of on genetics/biology. 

Hormones are not independent of genes. As much as genes give people their body parts, they also give hormone levels as well. The rest is politically motivated nonsense. 

hormones are not directly controlled by genes only. No such study has ever proven what your hormonal levels will be based on genetic analysis. This is a complicated relationship, where genes set the ground for hormones, but are not decisively running hormone production levels either. 
We are not completely driven by our genetic template as far as behaviour goes, since there is a lot of nature, nurture, etc. components to behaviour.

26 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

what propaganda are you talking of ? are you closet-gay then, if you think that talking about gay stuff would be too much for you to endure and you won't be able to resist being gay openly ?!? 

People talking about sexual orientation and teaching kids about sex and sexual orientation is good. Its sad that the land that invented the science and culture of sexual openness is now victim to the desert-cult mindset towards sex. 

Now this is what I was talking about.

I gave an opposing opinion without hating on homos, and you respond with this aggressive post. Propaganda where traditionalists are forced to compromise over their own rights.

2 hours ago, Moochad said:

You can't expect much else from the SC, it is populated by colonial remnants.  They think the country is their personal fiefdom. 

You should see the past threads where these issues were being discussed by the poster @Green Monster , a US board certified psychiatrist. There was all kinds of alternative facts there where people were denying  medical science and misinterpreting science articles because it was not favoring their politics. 

You would have loved that thread :phehe:  Although I think Green Monster has been banned as I haven't seen him here recently.

Edit: What is the prognosis here you think? 

You mean where he claimed to be a board certified psychiatrist, then claimed something as a fact, which i devisively proved to be false by quoting exact opposite paper dissertation from University of Victoria Psychiatry department, after which he stopped 'psychiatry-ing' us ? 

Lage-raho.....

3 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Now this is what I was talking about.

I gave an opposing opinion without hating on homos, and you respond with this aggressive post. Propaganda where traditionalists are forced to compromise over their own rights.

I am asking you a question- what propaganda ? propaganda by definition, is false information. So what false information is being spread here by simply talking about alternative sexual preferences ??

Traditions have no rights. Zero. People do. Your rights do not include shutting people up from saying or doing something in their own free time, either, amongst consenting adults. They are not campaigning to have sex on the sidewalk. If we can advertise about guns-devices to kill other beings- then we certainly can advertise about what consentual adult acts we enjoy.....

You are wanting censorship to keep your sensibilities alive. Two can play that game - we can start demanding censorship from your hocus pocus God celebrations too....this zero sum game benefits no one.

You are being forced to compromise on nothing - the right to not hear other people's sexual orientation or right to stop others from consentually ejoying their own bodies does not exit.

Edited by Muloghonto

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

hormones are not directly controlled by genes only. No such study has ever proven what your hormonal levels will be based on genetic analysis. This is a complicated relationship, where genes set the ground for hormones, but are not decisively running hormone production levels either. 
We are not completely driven by our genetic template as far as behaviour goes, since there is a lot of nature, nurture, etc. components to behaviour.

Please provide a study that backs up your claim.

Otherwise quit spreading ignorance of genetics to push your agenda. You have no background in the field as a self-identified engineer to pass off such blanket statements. Hormones are directly linked to genes.  

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

so you as a straight person does not even talk to straight women about what THEY want the man to do, not do, etc ? 

It is disgusting for you, is because you grew up under the assumption that it is disgusting. When in reality, it is simply not SEXUAL for a person to talk about sex in a way they do not enjoy it. It becomes nothing more than discussing a hanging chad around your nipple. Can be weird and TMI to strangers, but amongst friends, its not a taboo topic often. 

Why do you think I grew up thinking it is disgusting? I have no problem in what two gays are doing together because that is their orientation and I respect that, but i cant get involved in that thing because that is not my orientation and they should respect that too.  It is like someone is vegetarian and then suddenly he is asked to eat meat, what will be his reaction!  This is same.  

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I am asking you a question- what propaganda ? propaganda by definition, is false information. So what false information is being spread here by simply talking about alternative sexual preferences ??

Traditions have no rights. Zero. People do. Your rights do not include shutting people up from saying or doing something in their own free time, either, amongst consenting adults. They are not campaigning to have sex on the sidewalk. If we can advertise about guns-devices to kill other beings- then we certainly can advertise about what consentual adult acts we enjoy.....

You are wanting censorship to keep your sensibilities alive. Two can play that game - we can start demanding censorship from your hocus pocus God celebrations too....this zero sum game benefits no one.

You are being forced to compromise on nothing - the right to not hear other people's sexual orientation or right to stop others from consentually ejoying their own bodies does not exit.

Anarchist.

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

You mean where he claimed to be a board certified psychiatrist, then claimed something as a fact, which i devisively proved to be false by quoting exact opposite paper dissertation from University of Victoria Psychiatry department, after which he stopped 'psychiatry-ing' us ? 

Lage-raho.....

Yes, also the one where you disregarded the entire field of psychiatry by claiming Psychiatry is a basically a "social science" and your status as an engineer gives you locus standi to pass judgments on the World Health Organization. 

2 hours ago, Moochad said:

You should see the past threads where these issues were being discussed by the poster @Green Monster , a US board certified psychiatrist. There was all kinds of alternative facts there where people were denying  medical science and misinterpreting science articles because it was not favoring their politics. 

You would have loved that thread :phehe:  Although I think Green Monster has been banned as I haven't seen him here recently.

I read that one before that Green Monster was banned during IPL season.

WHO guidelines take a backseat to politically correct BS :laugh: 

Edit: What is the prognosis here you think? 

Doubt it will last long honestly. There is little ground support for the issue among the major political parties national or regional. 

2 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Please provide a study that backs up your claim.

I am not making a verifiable claim, i am dismissing yours as unverified. Your claim is genetics control hormones. I have seen no evidence of that. 

2 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Otherwise quit spreading ignorance of genetics to push your agenda. You have no background in the field as a self-identified engineer to pass off such blanket statements. Hormones are directly linked to genes.  

Please show us studies that show hormones are linked only to genes and by using genetic analysis we can predict future hormonal behaviours. 

I never claimed to be an expert on this field. I am simply saying what you've claimed has never crossed before my eyes amongst piles and piles of science paper readings. Feel free to prove me wrong and i will happily eat crow.