England vs India, 5th Test, 7th-11th Sept - The Oval

Austin 3:!6

5th test winner - ICF Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Oval test?

12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

why so shocked???? if u knw kohli's captaincy it was expected

my biggest fear is dhawan scores in those game when he is on edge and screws us in next 10 games

Irrespective of what he does here dhawan will be sure starter against windies at home m worried about shaws chances even at home now.

Edited by speedheat
3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Harsha Bhogle: India's selectors have just made a damning statement of what they think of Karun Nair as a player. Very very hard on him. Would love to know what he was told when the team was announced.

Like Nair is the solution to anything 

If Nair wasn't solution he should have never been picked. If he was picked in squad he should have gotten chance ahead of vihari. 

8 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

To each your own.
But I really want to know which idiot wanted Vihari in the team.
They couldn't send Siraj who is in great form but sent Vijay back home and send this Vihari.
If anything, we need openers.
Shaw should've been debuted today instead of Vihari

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Why take it out on Vihari? He has an highest average in FC cricket and has been consistently performing over the years.

Kohli's selection is based on age. I will not be surprised if Mayank made his debut ahead of Shaw. 

Why take it out on Vihari? He has an highest average in FC cricket and has been consistently performing over the years.

Kohli's selection is based on age. I will not be surprised if Mayank made his debut ahead of Shaw. 

Pant is 20- he made his debut and probably going to be the permanent Test wicketkeeper for a while.

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ur batting is week and u wanna weeken it more

Umesh yadav is no malcolm marshal, he himself is so inconsistent....and was very avg in 1st game

He wnt run through a side

It's not about batting. We let the England lower order get away twice and because of that we lost both of those matches. An additional bowler is needed here. 

23 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

To each your own.
They couldn't send Siraj who is in great form but sent Vijay back home and send this Vihari.

Siraj should have been picked after 3rd test tbh, there is no point in making him fly just for this dead rubber now.

You are too harsh on vihari, ffs this is his first game and let's see how he deals with the situation moreover nair is not international class after 300 he has scored peanuts,.so vihari over nair is a good decision

Edited by speedheat
2 minutes ago, Lannister said:

It's not about batting. We let the England lower order get away twice and because of that we lost both of those matches. An additional bowler is needed here. 

that bowler shud do something 1st.....he himself in patches go for plenty of runs 

And we struggling to put runs on board 

5th bowler is always underused.....having one extra wnt make diff 

27 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

To each your own.

we also need to find option for middle order to