England vs India, 5th Test, 7th-11th Sept - The Oval

Austin 3:!6

5th test winner - ICF Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Oval test?

Siraj should have been picked after 3rd test tbh, there is no point in making him fly just for this dead rubber now.
You are too harsh on vihari, ffs this is his first game and let's see how he deals with the situation moreover nair is not international class after 300 he has scored peanuts,.so vihari over nair is a good decision

I'm not being Harsh on Vihari.
I am just saying dropping Pandya for him was just clueless IMO.

Nair is bad I agree

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

that bowler shud do something 1st.....he himself in patches go for plenty of runs 

And we struggling to put runs on board 

5th bowler is always underused.....having one extra wnt make diff 

We need to make do with what we have. Umesh has shown he can take wickets when the ball is reversing during the second innings of the first test, although Kohli was late to utilise him. 

The fifth blower will make a lot of difference with the runs scored by the opposition. 

Going through the motions out there. Kohli already given up and off the field with Rahane now the captain. 
Rahane Captain>>>Kohli Captain

Kohli is honestly reminding me of the Chairman of Our school's Fest committee.
This guy was the son of my school's vice principal (Nepotism Rocks).
He used to love hanging around with the tags of Prefect, Fest Committee chairperson
And when the time came to actually do the work, he handed it all to us, the other committee members and run off.

Kohli loves hanging around with the tag captain but hates taking the responsibility.
I now totally understand why some Team members are supposedly angry with him

11 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I'm not being Harsh on Vihari.
I am just saying dropping Pandya for him was just clueless IMO.

Nair is bad I agree

No yaar, dorping or resting pandya is not clueless considering a fact that this is a dead rubber, we have Asia cup and a game against Pakistan coming up, and pandya is crucial for the success of it.

So i would say a well deserved rest and a wise decision.

Edited by speedheat
2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Pant has been brilliant behind the stumps in last 2 games...he is a speacilist keeper ...what catches have pant dropped

Are u sure u hve seen pant keep, coz m sure u have mistakenly seen parthiv patel keepiing

There were drops here and there, notably Buttler off Bumrah (who went on to get a century - luckily, match was won regardless, but you can imagine the importance in a closer match).

Also, the extras he conceded were about half the margin of defeat ...

Just now, abc said:

There were drops here and there, notably Buttler off Bumrah (who went on to get a century - luckily, match was won regardless, but you can imagine the importance in a closer match).

did u saw those balls how wide were they , he had to be a superman to catch them......even butler struggled during england innings while keeping

Which match?
3rd wala aur 4th ?
That said, Saha is our best Keeper.
We missed him on this tour.