Austin 3:!6

England vs India, 5th Test, 7th-11th Sept - The Oval

5th test winner - ICF Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Oval test?

Image result for sanjay manjrekar book

Book review:

"Sanju Manju is not the brilliant cricketer who needs to write an autobiography. A career that is far from what could be termed as successful, he goes on to write on it. He doesn't call himself an underachiever. He accepts what he thinks is reality. It is one in which he would carry the tag of a 'mediocre' cricketer. He realises it probably only after he had hung his boots. I somewhere get an idea from his writing (which itself is only average), that he thinks himself to be a good commentator. Time will make him realise this to be mediocre too. The book is good in some parts, but on the whole, 'imperfect' is not just imperfect, it is disappointing too."

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

Book review:

"Sanju Manju is not the brilliant cricketer who needs to write an autobiography. A career that is far from what could be termed as successful, he goes on to write on it. He doesn't call himself an underachiever. He accepts what he thinks is reality. It is one in which he would carry the tag of a 'mediocre' cricketer. He realises it probably only after he had hung his boots. I somewhere get an idea from his writing (which itself is only average), that he thinks himself to be a good commentator. Time will make him realise this to be mediocre too. The book is good in some parts, but on the whole, 'imperfect' is not just imperfect, it is disappointing too."

Ye kya post kar diya.. I feel like puking 

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

Book review:

Bhai aap kaha kaha se dhoondh laate ho :adore:

hahaha end of the dream. Everything happening as i expected. shastri the cheerleader will now say we FOUGHT. lol

kl rahul career saved. Pant will get chance in future too.

cook gets a dream farewell

Just now, nagraj85 said:

hahaha end of the dream. Everything happening as i expected. shastri the cheerleader will now say we FOUGHT. lol

kl rahul career saved. Pant will get chance in future too.

cook gets a dream farewell

What's wrong in youngsters getting chances? Rahul is 26 (not under 25 but relatively a youngster) and Pant 19 

1 minute ago, zen said:

Why spanking? :dontknow: .... Be happy he did a good job 

Because pressure would be on Pant now and he may go into the shell and one would eventually get him. Match lost. If we had lose coming close to winning, we should also be able to win after coming close to losing.