Sign in to follow this  
vayuu1

BIG NEWS..Rohit Sharma -Virat Kohli fight in open

New Delhi, September 5: It seems everything is not fine between Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma. Going by the recent activities of Rohit Sharma, it seems there is a rift between India's star duo.

As per the media reports, Rohit Sharma has apparently unfollowed Kohli on various social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram. This action by the 31-year-old Mumbai batsman has caused a huge stir among fans.

Earlier, Rohit Sharma had also liked a Tweet by a fan questioning the double standard of the BCCI after Anushka Sharma was spotted with the team when they visited the Indian High Commission in England.

After that, Rohit Sharma also liked a tweet from a Twitter user where he had questioned his exclusion from the Test squad.

More on this, which I hope is not true 

कोहली और शास्त्री से खुश नहीं हैं भारतीय खिलाड़ी, टीम इंडिया में हो सकती है बगावत
Thu Sep 06 14:14:24 IST 2018

लंदन, जेएनएन। भारत और इंग्लैंड के बीच पांचवां टेस्ट शुक्रवार से खेला जाना है, लेकिन इस मैच से पहले इस तरह की खबरें आ रही हैं कि भारतीय टीम के खिलाड़ी कप्तान विराट कोहली और कोच रवि शास्त्री के रवैये से खुश नहीं हैं। भारतीय टीम पांच मैचों की सीरीज में 1-3 से पिछड़ चुकी है और साथ ही साथ सीरीज़ भी गंवा चुकी है। भारतीय फैंस को कोहली एंड कंपनी से ये उम्मीद है कि वो पांचवां टेस्ट जीतकर कम से कम जीत के साथ घर लौटे, लेकिन ये खबर उनकी इस उम्मीद को तोड़ रही है, क्योंकि टीम इंडिया के खिलाड़ी शास्त्री और कोहली से खुश नहीं हैं।

टीम इंडिया में हो सकती है बगावत 

मौजूदा टेस्ट सीरीज़ में भारतीय टीम के प्रदर्शन के साथ-साथ विराट कोहली और कोच रवि शास्त्री की चौतरफा आलोचना हो रही है। फैंस तो इन दोनों की आलोचना कर ही रहे हैं साथ ही टीम के भीतर भी टीम मैनेजमेंट को लेकर बगावत के संकेत दिखने लगे हैं। खासतौर से हर मुकाबले से पहले खिलाड़ियों के बीच असुरक्षा की भावना आना, शास्त्री-कोहली की जोड़ी की नाकाम रणनीति को लेकर खिलाड़ियों में गुस्सा पैदा कर रहा है।

एक रिपोर्ट के मुताबिक टीम इंडिया के कुछ खिलाड़ियों ने इस मसले पर अपनी भावनाएं व्यक्त की हैं और बताया है कि कैसे टीम मैनेजमेंट के फैसलों में खिलाड़ियों के मनोबल को तोड़ दिया है। एक खिलाड़ी के मुताबिक टीम में लगातार बदलाव करने से खिलाड़ियों का आत्मविश्वास हिल गया है। वह कहते हैं, ‘कितना अच्छा होता कि हमें बता दिया जाता कि य़े खिलाड़ी पहले तीन टेस्ट में खेलेगें और फिर हर खिलाड़ी बिना किसी चिंता के अपने प्रदर्शन पर फोकस कर पाता। कोहली भले आदमी हैं, टीम का भला ही चाहते हैं लेकिन लगातार प्लेइंग इलेवन में बदलाव करने से खिलाड़ियों का मनोबल टूट जाता है

But one cannot ignore the growing dissent among players, even onfield, remember when pujara was runout at lords the cold look he gave sumed up the whole problem, also if people remember the whole dhoni and sehwag fiasco it all started with media reports but in the field you could see something was going on, hope I am not true but if it's remotely true than next one month is going to be a bumpy ride for Indian cricket. 

2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Lol following/unfollowing someone on social media matters so much? But yeah liking that tweet was surprise for me. Even i don't like anushka in team pic. Will have to see how Rohit performs in asia cup now. :p:

If Rohit Sharma publicly acknowledged his disapproval for that picture, I will upvote him for that. 

Otherwise, where is the fight... just unfollowing does not mean they are fighting with each other...

Just now, sarcastic said:

If Rohit Sharma publicly acknowledged his disapproval for that picture, I will upvote him for that. 

Otherwise, where is the fight... just unfollowing does not mean they are fighting with each other...

Bhai matter is not following or unfollowing the thing is they are team mates, it's not Wwe where both will slam each other, to like some statements against your captain then unfollowing means things are not what it seems. 

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I had heard this rumour a half a week back that Rohit is angry with Kohli about his Test snub even after he dropped indirect messages about wanting to play.
Looks like what I heard was true

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Would be funny if he fails badly in asia cup.

5 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I had heard this rumour a half a week back that Rohit is angry with Kohli about his Test snub even after he dropped indirect messages about wanting to play.
Looks like what I heard was true

Sometime back, Rohit was not worried about his test record.  I dont think he even wants to play test cricket anymore.

https://www.firstpost.com/firstcricket/sports-news/rohit-sharma-says-no-point-in-worrying-about-test-record-as-half-of-his-career-over-4485989.html 

Sometime back, Rohit was not worried about his test record.  I dont think he even wants to play test cricket anymore.

https://www.firstpost.com/firstcricket/sports-news/rohit-sharma-says-no-point-in-worrying-about-test-record-as-half-of-his-career-over-4485989.html 
That I don't know -I heard this rumour from my uncle that Rohit is angry on Kohli for not letting him on the Test team and Rahane wants to play odis .

25 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

That I don't know -I heard this rumour from my uncle that Rohit is angry on Kohli for not letting him on the Test team and Rahane wants to play odis .

You're like most people on ICF...Usually they start a thread and say "See - I said so!", except that your posts are more related to gossip than cricket. :cantstop:

On topic: I hope it's true... Kohli's power needs to be reduced.

You're like most people on ICF...Usually they start a thread and say "See - I said so!", except that your posts are more related to gossip than cricket. :cantstop:

On topic: I hope it's true... Kohli's power needs to be reduced.

I heard this half a week back and was going to post in the ICF gossip thread but then... Bam!!!
It was here... So I posted the news here.

Rohit with this all this will only end his t20 & odi carrier. He should just keep focus on which ever format he plays and score big. If virat gets to know about this i can see rohit's carrier ending before worldcup.

3 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

I wonder what Ravi Shastri is doing. Can't he handle this simple thing with the players? What an incompetent person. 

If every decent player starts revolting because they are left out due to lack of performance ... the ICC will have to make a special rule and allow Team India to play with 22 players instead of 11.    :phehe:
I think more than that, some of the influential senior players in the team find Kohli an incompetent captain and (presumably) want the position for themselves.

58 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I think more than that, some of the influential senior players in the team find Kohli an incompetent captain and (presumably) want the position for themselves.

Most senior players of most teams have captaincy aspirations or aspiration to play on after expiry date ... and some may play a bit of politics when the team loses.

But this rather normal situation has the potential to assume slightly bigger proportions because the captains and key players of big IPL franchises may wield a bit more power than normal senior players of earlier eras.

This is leading to Rohit, Dhawan  ( in tests )  and Dhoni ( in LOIs ) getting more games than they deserve.

Edited by express bowling

20 hours ago, beetle said:

Following and unfollowing in SM is a big indicator of relationship status with the person .

When celebrities are involved...it is the public acknowlegement of shift in the relationship...often aimed at fans and media.

yes.. if any of my friend unfriend me in FB , i would consider that he is no more my friend :(( 

1 hour ago, velu said:

yes.. if any of my friend unfriend me in FB , i would consider that he is no more my friend :(( 

dude unfriending and unfollowing are two different thing duh...

I believe Kohli maybe diplomatic in press conferences, but as arrogant as he is, he rips his players for poor performances and other issues in private. While criticism is good, it also depends how it comes. If one is yelling MC BC to you, it can affect your confidence. Look at how many players have regressed under captaincy. It is not one player - Rahul, Vijay, Pujara, Rahane. And all these players were good test potentials not hacks like Dhawan.

Edited by dandaroy

I think Kohli should be sacked from Captaincy. He's an ATG batsman but the same can't be said about his captaincy, him being the captain has only made the atmosphere in the dressing room bitter and that has a direct consequences on the performance of the players. It's for the greater good. 

Cricket itself is a big business in india. It's not a sport. You need to remember that indian players play for BCCI and not India. You people are made fools.  This rohit sharma FTB can't play a single swinging ball properly and wants place in test team. Kohli being another choker we have.

not just cricket everything is happening wrong in india these days.

- bollywood nautanki actresses and directors speaking garbage from their mouth. Everyone knows who feeds them and who is their boss.

- giving legal rights to unnatural things like westerners to prove how modern we are.

- giving important posts like defense ministry and foreign ministry to women . only in India we see such reservation and appeasement thing.

Losing faith in india and it's courts, govt and people.

There are bigger issues than these faltu cricketers and their ego wars.  They may kill each other who cares. 

any sane person in india would do good to avoid cricket and bollywood. The biggest scam industries in india.

soon going to write a article on my blog about that.

14 hours ago, Vilander said:

Chalo atleast asia cup is ours now.

Rohit will have point to prove. and its ODI in flat wickets.

lol that FTB rohit sharma mostly gets out in the first over if not on the first ball of that kaidi amir.