BIG NEWS..Rohit Sharma -Virat Kohli fight in open

vayuu1

New Delhi, September 5: It seems everything is not fine between Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma. Going by the recent activities of Rohit Sharma, it seems there is a rift between India's star duo.

As per the media reports, Rohit Sharma has apparently unfollowed Kohli on various social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram. This action by the 31-year-old Mumbai batsman has caused a huge stir among fans.

Earlier, Rohit Sharma had also liked a Tweet by a fan questioning the double standard of the BCCI after Anushka Sharma was spotted with the team when they visited the Indian High Commission in England.

After that, Rohit Sharma also liked a tweet from a Twitter user where he had questioned his exclusion from the Test squad.

More on this, which I hope is not true 

कोहली और शास्त्री से खुश नहीं हैं भारतीय खिलाड़ी, टीम इंडिया में हो सकती है बगावत
Thu Sep 06 14:14:24 IST 2018

लंदन, जेएनएन। भारत और इंग्लैंड के बीच पांचवां टेस्ट शुक्रवार से खेला जाना है, लेकिन इस मैच से पहले इस तरह की खबरें आ रही हैं कि भारतीय टीम के खिलाड़ी कप्तान विराट कोहली और कोच रवि शास्त्री के रवैये से खुश नहीं हैं। भारतीय टीम पांच मैचों की सीरीज में 1-3 से पिछड़ चुकी है और साथ ही साथ सीरीज़ भी गंवा चुकी है। भारतीय फैंस को कोहली एंड कंपनी से ये उम्मीद है कि वो पांचवां टेस्ट जीतकर कम से कम जीत के साथ घर लौटे, लेकिन ये खबर उनकी इस उम्मीद को तोड़ रही है, क्योंकि टीम इंडिया के खिलाड़ी शास्त्री और कोहली से खुश नहीं हैं।

टीम इंडिया में हो सकती है बगावत 

मौजूदा टेस्ट सीरीज़ में भारतीय टीम के प्रदर्शन के साथ-साथ विराट कोहली और कोच रवि शास्त्री की चौतरफा आलोचना हो रही है। फैंस तो इन दोनों की आलोचना कर ही रहे हैं साथ ही टीम के भीतर भी टीम मैनेजमेंट को लेकर बगावत के संकेत दिखने लगे हैं। खासतौर से हर मुकाबले से पहले खिलाड़ियों के बीच असुरक्षा की भावना आना, शास्त्री-कोहली की जोड़ी की नाकाम रणनीति को लेकर खिलाड़ियों में गुस्सा पैदा कर रहा है।

एक रिपोर्ट के मुताबिक टीम इंडिया के कुछ खिलाड़ियों ने इस मसले पर अपनी भावनाएं व्यक्त की हैं और बताया है कि कैसे टीम मैनेजमेंट के फैसलों में खिलाड़ियों के मनोबल को तोड़ दिया है। एक खिलाड़ी के मुताबिक टीम में लगातार बदलाव करने से खिलाड़ियों का आत्मविश्वास हिल गया है। वह कहते हैं, ‘कितना अच्छा होता कि हमें बता दिया जाता कि य़े खिलाड़ी पहले तीन टेस्ट में खेलेगें और फिर हर खिलाड़ी बिना किसी चिंता के अपने प्रदर्शन पर फोकस कर पाता। कोहली भले आदमी हैं, टीम का भला ही चाहते हैं लेकिन लगातार प्लेइंग इलेवन में बदलाव करने से खिलाड़ियों का मनोबल टूट जाता है

But one cannot ignore the growing dissent among players, even onfield, remember when pujara was runout at lords the cold look he gave sumed up the whole problem, also if people remember the whole dhoni and sehwag fiasco it all started with media reports but in the field you could see something was going on, hope I am not true but if it's remotely true than next one month is going to be a bumpy ride for Indian cricket. 

2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Lol following/unfollowing someone on social media matters so much? But yeah liking that tweet was surprise for me. Even i don't like anushka in team pic. Will have to see how Rohit performs in asia cup now. :p:

If Rohit Sharma publicly acknowledged his disapproval for that picture, I will upvote him for that. 

Otherwise, where is the fight... just unfollowing does not mean they are fighting with each other...

Just now, sarcastic said:

If Rohit Sharma publicly acknowledged his disapproval for that picture, I will upvote him for that. 

Otherwise, where is the fight... just unfollowing does not mean they are fighting with each other...

Bhai matter is not following or unfollowing the thing is they are team mates, it's not Wwe where both will slam each other, to like some statements against your captain then unfollowing means things are not what it seems. 

5 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I had heard this rumour a half a week back that Rohit is angry with Kohli about his Test snub even after he dropped indirect messages about wanting to play.
Looks like what I heard was true

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Sometime back, Rohit was not worried about his test record.  I dont think he even wants to play test cricket anymore.

https://www.firstpost.com/firstcricket/sports-news/rohit-sharma-says-no-point-in-worrying-about-test-record-as-half-of-his-career-over-4485989.html 

Sometime back, Rohit was not worried about his test record.  I dont think he even wants to play test cricket anymore.

https://www.firstpost.com/firstcricket/sports-news/rohit-sharma-says-no-point-in-worrying-about-test-record-as-half-of-his-career-over-4485989.html 
That I don't know -I heard this rumour from my uncle that Rohit is angry on Kohli for not letting him on the Test team and Rahane wants to play odis .

25 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

That I don't know -I heard this rumour from my uncle that Rohit is angry on Kohli for not letting him on the Test team and Rahane wants to play odis .

You're like most people on ICF...Usually they start a thread and say "See - I said so!", except that your posts are more related to gossip than cricket. :cantstop:

On topic: I hope it's true... Kohli's power needs to be reduced.

You're like most people on ICF...Usually they start a thread and say "See - I said so!", except that your posts are more related to gossip than cricket. :cantstop:

On topic: I hope it's true... Kohli's power needs to be reduced.

I heard this half a week back and was going to post in the ICF gossip thread but then... Bam!!!
It was here... So I posted the news here.