We haven’t seen the best of Virat Kohli yet – Greg Chappell

Switchblade

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/india-vs-england-we-haven-t-seen-the-best-of-virat-kohli-yet-greg-chappell/story-WCE4nFgLxekUCqyTChlyQL.html

“Kohli, as well as having great physical talent, has the mental capacity and the emotional capacity to deal with what it takes to be successful in that really harsh environment. I don’t know that there are many with more will to succeed than Virat. He has a real desire. Something’s driving him that is beyond what most people are capable of. I think we still haven’t seen the best of him,” Chappell was quoted as saying by icc-cricket.com.

“What he has done in England on this tour has been quite exceptional. A lot of people doubted that he could manage in those conditions. I am assuming that he didn’t doubt it, or if he did doubt it, he was determined to overcome it. His batting on this tour has been very outstanding. The innings between him and (Ajinkya) Rahane in the first innings of the Trent Bridge Test when they were three down for not many was quite a performance. He has probably exceeded what anyone would have expected,” Chappell said.