India and Pakistan should play more matches: Shoaib Malik

Switchblade

https://www.crictracker.com/india-pakistan-play-matches-shoaib-malik/

“India and Pakistan should play more matches. Because people from both countries travel between the countries when bi-lateral series happens, it helps in uniting the people.”

“Both team’s players are professionals and they know how to behave on the field and off the field. When we are not playing against each other, we are having meals together and that is how it should be, not only with India-Pakistan but with other teams also,” Malik was quoted as saying by Pak Passion. The arch-rivals will lock horns on September 19 in what will be the first match between them in more than a year.

As a professional, one has to approach this encounter normally which will not let the pressure take over your mind.

2 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

No need to play them for obvious reasons this non sense of their's that sports and politics should be kept separate is bs. 

Sports and Terrorism can;t go hand in hand.

I agree. This sports and politics not mixing coming from them is so rich. These people never play Israel and they did not send their olympics team to Russia. Hypocritical bunch.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

I agree. This sports and politics not mixing coming from them is so rich. These people never play Israel and they did not send their olympics team to Russia. Hypocritical bunch.

Wonder who is next in line to give a statement Hassan Ali,Latif,Imam,Fakhar Zaman.Faheem Ashraf have given their views so far on India vs Pakistan match.

They are asked such questions that its a lose-lose situation. If they say something negative even then they will get negative feedback and if they something and even then they will get negative feedback. As long as Moscow goes, I think a lot of countries did not participate and it was due to the pressure from the US rather than their own issues with the country. I am pretty sure the US will not stop India and Pakistan from playing a bilateral series. A lot of Israelis and Pakistani tennis players have collaborated in Tennis and I don't think it will be a problem if they ever play them.