ICF leaving/taking break thread

Trichromatic

I'm glad this thread is created today! Was about to post in 'Site Feedback' section.

This is my last post here. Things have gone a bit rough recently in my personal life and as a result I'm cutting down totally on leisure time in the internet, would want to focus completely on offline life. Fun time pass here, guys enjoy!

42 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I'm glad this thread is created today! Was about to post in 'Site Feedback' section.

This is my last post here. Things have gone a bit rough recently in my personal life and as a result I'm cutting down totally on leisure time in the internet, would want to focus completely on offline life. Fun time pass here, guys enjoy!

Good luck.

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

Good luck 

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

Good luck. Hope life smoothens out soon.:icflove:

4 hours ago, MechEng said:

Hope everything goes well man. All the best :)

7 hours ago, MechEng said:

Good luck

10 hours ago, MechEng said:

Best of luck

Same here, was good fun last two years, gonna take break from India cricket matches, right now too many primma donna’s in the team and unable to compete with even a mediocre England team, on now on the cusp of an embarrassing 4-1 series defeat

Dhawan, Rahane, Pujara, Vijay, Shami - failing when team and fans really needed them to put up their hand to score that century or take 4fer/5fer and then Ashwin, fourth Test, was final nail, what an embarrassment for a spin legend, no foresight, had to keep it simple, should have been 2-2, just a let down really

currently these six are a bunch of jokers. 

had enough of this sh!te under Dhoni, feels same old under these dumb and dumber duo of Kohli and Shastri, if one of these two isn’t sacked expect 3-0 or 4-0 defeat in Australia, who are currently an equally mediocre team.

will definetly back for WC 2019 and elections 2019 too! 

7 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

More ICFers left due to Indian performance in England than Players themselves. Next series, You will see Dhawan bhangra it up, KL hitting on girls on Instagram and Rahane giving statements how 2019 would be his year. Bewda enjoying his naps, and whisky. 

sometimes its even annoying to check the scorecard ..

when we are on top , we end up getting klpd in this series 

I will be gone for some time, won't be back next series.....some miracle has to happen to get me actively involved in the forum. Last time I was off the forum it was for 18 odd months. Busy with my personal life/work and have to cut down on internet time drastically. Still hanging around to update the dropped catches thread and special thanks to @sscomp32 who will provide the videos, you will get a comprehensive picture of our catching this series after this test if over. Don't want to leave that thread incomplete, it may be of some use for interested parties to carry the analysis and discussion forward. Will miss many posters here (not naming them lest I forget somebody), more than the cricket or players, it was always the members who ensured I had such a gala time here. Hopefully my schedule eases and our maharathis surprise us for a change sooner rather than later/never. 

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I will be gone for some time, won't be back next series.....some miracle has to happen to get me actively involved in the forum. Last time I was off the forum it was for 18 odd months. Busy with my personal life/work and have to cut down on internet time drastically. Still hanging around to update the dropped catches thread and special thanks to @sscomp32 who will provide the videos, you will get a comprehensive picture of our catching this series after this test if over. Don't want to leave that thread incomplete, it may be of some use for interested parties to carry the analysis and discussion forward. Will miss many posters here (not naming them lest I forget somebody), more than the cricket or players, it was always the members who ensured I had such a gala time here. Hopefully my schedule eases and our maharathis surprise us for a change sooner rather than later/never. 

Good luck Gollum and this site will be much poorer for your absence. I personally will miss our private messages