India need to be mentally strong to win overseas series, says Adam Gilchrist

Switchblade

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/india-away-test-series-adam-gilchrist-5347597/

It is challenging playing overseas. I do believe India have a strong bowling unit and some quality batsmen, including the best batsmen in the world, Virat Kohli. They have the potential to win overseas, perhaps it is just mind more than the body,” he told PTI in an interaction.

“Virat is that guy who is passionate about leading his team and the nation forward. I see positive things about his captaincy and leadership,” he said.

“What I admire about Virat’s captaincy is his tenacity and the way he drags his team with him just by being positive. Tactically, I cannot comment because I have not watched enough content, except the highlights,” he said.

“The Aussie crowd always want to go under the skin of opposition players. Virat has matured to a great deal since that last tour,” he said.

“He (Kohli) looks to me a guy who likes challenges when the chips are down. Perhaps, we don’t want to upset him because he is the best player in the world,” he said.

“England has one of the strongest white ball team. They will be playing in home conditions. Australia too also have good chance, and India has won a tournament there before. And, Pakistan are always the dark horse. they can spring a surprise or two,” he said.

Now everyone issue buying into the theories that Sanjay manjrekar has propagated all this while...

It's okay if Australia get whitewashed by Sri Lanka in away test series. but if India beats srl in their own den it's not counted.

Forget winning series in India,, Next australia loses to srl, pak, ban then this moron can give his team this advice..