Indian test cricket fans emotion right now !!!

velu

15 minutes ago, Charlie_ said:

ODI's - If we had Panth, Bumrah .. the series was ours. 

Test - Few tosses our way and inclusion of Nair, Vihari, Shaw (all we needed was a combined 70-80 runs from these three) from the third test onwards would have given us the series at least 3-2. 

31 + 60 odd - 90 runs meant it was 3-1 today looking at last game. 

Just now, Vilander said:

dude dont be too happy..Asia cup is around the corner.

I'm not happy yaar. I'm sad about current form and poor performance by India. Lost test, odis and narrowly won t20. This England tour is a nightmare. With this form I'm afraid there is a risk India could go out of the series early. Hopefully not. Good luck in Asia cup. Cheers :cantstop:

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

what series ? Asia cup lol. India b team is good enough for that. See replays from great Nidhas trophy.

Well, typical indian mentality like before start of this test series. Keep it up bro. We like to see India and fans being complacent during Asia cup too same as CT final :cantstop:

8 hours ago, Lala said:

Well, typical indian mentality like before start of this test series. Keep it up bro. We like to see India and fans being complacent during Asia cup too same as CT final :cantstop:

After the disaster in England, the Asia Cup is no consolation. BCCI knows this, so we don't even care to send our best team. Meaningless tournament other than to try out youngsters. And even that we don't seem interested in doing, looking at the squad.