Jump to content
anish2tweet

Whom will you drop for home series of WI?

Recommended Posts

Boring series. Jadeja and Ashwin will pick 20 wickets each. 

 

Kohli, Bumrah, Bhuvi -  Rest

Dhawan. Drop him permanently

Pandya. Needs to play more FC and India A matches.

Pant. Again needs more FC and A team experience

Rahane. Back to domestic grind

 

 

Shah

Rahul/Mayank

Pujara

Vihari

Samson/DK/gautham

Krunal/Shankar/Sundar

Ash

Jaddu

Kuldeep

Ishant

Shami

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Shikhar Dhawan (tailender in SENA countries)

Shardul Thakur (why was he even picked man?)

Hardik Pandya (overrated and arrogant guy needs to be kicked asap)

Rohit Sharma (drop him before he makes to squad)

Ashwin (drop for losing 4th test when he was injured)

 

 

Edited by Nikola

Share this post


Link to post

Dhawan and Rahane.

Irrespective of how much Rahane scores tomorrow. He has been a failure in India and his  form has not improved after that. He is the reason why our lower middle order was in doldrums whole series. Kohli and Pujara in a few innings gave decent plaforms for him but this guy never scored when it mattered bar one innings.

Edited by Number

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Shikhar, Rahane, Shami from the current XI. DK, Vijay,shardul should not be in the squad either.

+1... Time to give Vihari an extended run in place of Rahane. Lets see how Mumbai lobby reacts

Share this post


Link to post

-To me Dhawan has to Go..He has way too many chances overseas

-There is a question mark on rahane as wel coz he fails in sub continent too.Also he is poor in this series considering he came to bat when the ball was old unlike Rahul.

-Pant is not ready and Kartik is not apt

-I will take rohit sharma for bouncy pitches in Australia.

-I will rest bumrah for the series..Infact i wont ever play bumrah/Bhuvi in Asia in test matches due to work load

 

My squad wd be

 

Shaw/rahul/pujara/kohli/vihari/saha/pandya/Ashwin/Jadega/Ishant/shami

 

Umesh/kuldeep/Rohit/Mayank

 

Share this post


Link to post

first and foremost Shastri

 

then Dhawan,Rahul ,Shami  need to be dropped for ever, Rahane should not play in WI series

 

 

 If India wins first test test , then  drop Pujara  too and take chance with another youngster

Share this post


Link to post

Dhawan - Should never be selected again in test cricket. 

 

Rahane - Keep him but on the bench for now. Give Vihari and Nair chances. 

 

Pandya - Send him to ranji trophy. He needs more domestic cricket. 

 

Karthik - Should never be selected again in test cricket. 

 

Umesh - Has had enough chances and blown them. Time to groom Siraj and Saini. 

 

Thakur - Shouldn’t have been selected in the first place. 

 

Bhuvi - Rested 

 

Bumrah - Rested 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Pandya - Send him to ranji trophy. He needs more domestic cricket. 

Wnt he learn more playing against far quicker Wi bowlers rather ranji bowler where max wud be trundlers. 

Also if he only plays in SENA countries his stats wnt be that good and it does affect ur self confidence

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Dhawan - Should never be selected again in test cricket. 

 

Rahane - Keep him but on the bench for now. Give Vihari and Nair chances. 

 

Pandya - Send him to ranji trophy. He needs more domestic cricket. 

 

Karthik - Should never be selected again in test cricket. 

 

Umesh - Has had enough chances and blown them. Time to groom Siraj and Saini. 

 

Thakur - Shouldn’t have been selected in the first place. 

 

Bhuvi - Rested 

 

Bumrah - Rested 

Agree with all and additionally Kohli also rested.  

 

Let us see who can withstand responsibility when seniors are not there.

 

Keep ks bharath in squad as second keeper .

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I will drop Dhawan , Vijay,Rahane , Karthik and bring in Shaw , Karun Nair,Vihari and back-up Keeper as Bharat if Saha is not available. 

 

I will also try to give Siraj and Shubman Gill a go if we happen to rest Kohli and one of the pacers  at some point of time during WI series.

 

However , wE FIRST NEED TO DROP SHASTRI ,BANGAR AND BHARAT ARUN  TRIO ..SACK THIS COACHING TEAM ..

 

Need to headhunt a professional  coach with Dravid and Zaheer Khan as batting and bowling coach if it's a foreign head coach  .Andy Flower or Tom Moody are good foreign coaches. In India , Dravid is also a good bet for head coach role. 

Edited by Soorma_Bhopali

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Wnt he learn more playing against far quicker Wi bowlers rather ranji bowler where max wud be trundlers. 

Also if he only plays in SENA countries his stats wnt be that good and it does affect ur self confidence

We need a specialist fast bowler instead of Hardik Pandya. His bowling is not good enough. 
The allrounder of the team should ideally be a batting spin allrounder who can be used as a 5th bowler. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

We need a specialist fast bowler instead of Hardik Pandya. His bowling is not good enough. 
The allrounder of the team should ideally be a batting spin allrounder who can be used as a 5th bowler. 

how many fast bowlers do u need in India for WI series???

Yea u get fifers like that only??? 

why didnt zak, shami, ishant, umesh get a fifer in their 1st england tour .....they are better bowlers then him 

 

U hve batting spin all rounder??? No na......stop thinking about what u dnt have 

 

 

Matalb jo hai nhin wo sochte rho

Wo kapil dev nhin hai, to tumhare pass abhi kapil dev pada hai kya?

Batting spin bowling all rounder better rahega??? wo bhi hai kya????

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

how many fast bowlers do u need in India for WI series???

Yea u get fifers like that only??? 

why didnt zak, shami, ishant, umesh get a fifer in their 1st england tour .....they are better bowlers then him 

 

U hve batting spin all rounder??? No na......stop thinking about what u dnt have 

 

 

Matalb jo hai nhin wo sochte rho

Wo kapil dev nhin hai, to tumhare pass abhi kapil dev pada hai kya?

Batting spin bowling all rounder better rahega??? wo bhi hai kya????

4 - Ishant, Shami, Siraj, Saini. I would rest Bhuvi & Bumrah since the first test is just 1 week after the Asia Cup final. I will take all 6 to Australia

A specialist fast bowler has a much better chance succeeding on those Aussie pattas than Pandya does. We need 4 specialist pace bowlers down under in the playing XI. 

Share this post


Link to post

The nucleus of this team is fine. India's so called coaching staff needs to be canned.

 

Dhawan has no test future.

Kuldeep comes in for Shradul.

Bhuvi replaces Umesh.

 

Pandya and Rahane will most likely retain their places for now.

Share this post


Link to post

Play this XI in the West Indies tests, please -

 

Shaw

Rahul

Pujara

Kohli (C) - no other credible choices for captain

Gill

Pant (K)

Jadeja

Bhuvi

Kuldeep

Umesh

Siraj

 

Reserves - Shami, Ishant, Mayank, Vihari

 

Rest Bumrah, Ishant for Australia. It's a shootout between Siraj and Umesh for 4th seamer's spot.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

Play this XI in the West Indies tests, please -

 

Shaw

Rahul

Pujara

Kohli (C) - no other credible choices for captain

Gill

Pant (K)

Jadeja

Bhuvi

Kuldeep

Umesh

Siraj

 

Reserves - Shami, Ishant, Mayank, Vihari

 

Rest Bumrah, Ishant for Australia. It's a shootout between Siraj and Umesh for 4th seamer's spot.

Perfect!!! I second that...

To Op, post above is your answer.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×