Sign in to follow this  
velu

Will sahastri resign by himself or need to be get fired ???

He ain't going nowhere as getting easy money from BCCI via 3 month advances.

If anything Tendulkar needs a good smacking for imposing an ugly alcoholic Cheerleader on the national team. He should be forced to cough up any severance pay, he can cover it easily by spending less on jerry curl hair products.

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sachin Tendulkar screwed over Indian cricket, great player but disgusting person off field.

lets limit the blame to only shastri,kohli, COA & the team for now... 

First kick Tendulkar cause he was reason Kumble was sacked as coach. He was reason shastri was appointed not kohli. He was reason batsman failed and bowlers too at times. Sachin was reason we lost series. Shastri didn't say make me coach it was sachin who forced kohli to pick him as coach.

Bang on

Just now, Vilander said:

and the cringe worthy trend of wishing losses to Indian team continues.

You wish and it will happen. 

I didn't mean that we should actually loose a worldcup but with this shastri & kohli duo i don't have much hope nor our xi is any good.

Nope this is nothing. This is like peanut loss for him. We need very big loss in worldcup like getting kicked by Afghanistan in group stage. Till then he will be coach and virat will be captain.
I don't think ICC will let that happen

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

my reports from mumbai says tendu is with the opposite gang   :call:  [mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention]
^Tendu is with Shastri..
Ganguly is a power-hungry dude who is aiming to be BCCI president.
He does what sails his boat.

He won’t go anywhere did Fletchoni get fired after 0-8 drubbing?Can’t see cheerleader going anywhere and WC is in 10 months time you need proper planning for it will be unfair on the new coach to carry such high expectations.
1 months pehle IPL hai

Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

I can see Arjun Tendulkar getting into India's team for WC. He's very speedy bowler who has been coached by Wasim Akram too

Arjun Tendulkar named in Mumbai's U-19 team for JY Lele tournament

https://www.dnaindia.com/cricket/report-arjun-tendulkar-named-in-mumbai-s-u-19-team-for-jy-lele-tournament-2661959

A big congratulations to @Rasgulla  and @Vilander :p: