So, Ind could not achieve what Pak has in Eng.

cric_fan

Funny thing is Pakistani cricketers when representing Pakistan look normal, clean shaven and dress normally but once they move to England start wearing costumes from 1200 AD and grow large  beards. 

One would think especially someone like me who has been literally living under a rock that England is the backwards/extremist country the way these guys transform when they move there lol.

Edited by beetle
Funny thing is Pakistani cricketers when representing Pakistan look normal, clean shaven and dress normally but once they move to England start wearing costumes from 1200 AD and grow large  beards. I mean it looks like at any moment they can pull a sword and run towards you yelling alalalalalala.

One would think especially someone like me who has been literally living under a rock that England is the backwards/extremist country the way these guys transform when they move there lol.

Stick to the topic. If you have nothing better to say...then shuuuu.
1 minute ago, Iconoclast said:

Simple Answer -  Bowling conditions suit Pak seamers in UK.

Did you follow the series?

except the 5th test, Indian bowlers had set pretty much every match up while the batting let them

down.

I think sometimes you guys just go with narrative and stereotypes fed to you by the more “learned elders” than actually figuring it out yourselves.

18 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Pak managed to win two Tests in 2015 and drew the series after being 2-1 behind.

Here, by the time the fourth Test was complete, Ind were 3-1 down.

if we have to go by past scorecard, there would be no point in playing a new series ....

Edited by zen

pakhave medium pacers like England - its very suitable. Indians are a tad quicker that does not help with exaggerated swing. England have found  a few fine cricketers - chief amoung them Sam curran -> who proved to be the difference betweent he two sides - instrumental in winning two very close tests. 

1 hour ago, Global.Baba said:

Did you follow the series?

except the 5th test, Indian bowlers had set pretty much every match up while the batting let them

down.

I think sometimes you guys just go with narrative and stereotypes fed to you by the more “learned elders” than actually figuring it out yourselves.

Everything is relative.

Yes your seamers bowled well in spells but they didn't bowl you to victory.

Come back to me when your pacers win you a series.