4-1 scoreline doesn’t mean we were outplayed - Virat Kohli

Switchblade

idk why india has such a defeatist mindset where after every overseas tour where they lose, its always ''look at the positives''. This happened against AUS in 2014, SA in 2017 and now here. Why do they have such low expectations that they just need to compete? India has more double the population of all cricketing teams combined, and its the only sport india is good at while AUS has 3 sports, SA NZ have rugby and ENG has football and rugby too. So how is it too much to expect india to win overseas and not be satisfied with ''competing''? Youll never hear AUS or SA saying that

41 minutes ago, swapnil123 said:

idk why india has such a defeatist mindset where after every overseas tour where they lose, its always ''look at the positives''. This happened against AUS in 2014, SA in 2017 and now here. Why do they have such low expectations that they just need to compete? India has more double the population of all cricketing teams combined, and its the only sport india is good at while AUS has 3 sports, SA NZ have rugby and ENG has football and rugby too. So how is it too much to expect india to win overseas and not be satisfied with ''competing''? Youll never hear AUS or SA saying that

With Kohli talking a lot about this team wanting to win abroad, etc I thought he had finally managed to instill a ruthless, competitive streak in this team. But he turned out to be a massive disappointment with the same old loser mentality.

This is why there is no hope. Bubble boy lashed at a journalist when he said he did not think this was the best Indian team in 15 years. Are you f-ing kidding me? This is Trump like delusion. This team can’t even lick the arses of the Indian team that won in England, NZ and drew in SA from 2007-2011. That team had Gambhir, Dravid, Tendulkar and Laxman. Bewda has done a solid brainwash on the Bubble Boy!

21 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

This is why there is no hope. Bubble boy lashed at a journalist when he said he did not think this was the best Indian team in 15 years. Are you f-ing kidding me? This is Trump like delusion. This team can’t even lick the arses of the Indian team that won in England, NZ and drew in SA from 2007-2011. That team had Gambhir, Dravid, Tendulkar and Laxman. Bewda has done a solid brainwash on the Bubble Boy!

Bubble boy is not as dumb as he acts. Remember how he arrogantly asked a reporter how many matches his team had won during a subcontinental series? Now he says scoreline doesn't matter, fighting hard to only lose in the end is okay. Despite recent pathetic losses, he says this crap with the same old arrogance he had when the team was winning a lot. This is very scary!

6 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Very dangerous signs for India. I see some overzealous fans creating threads about WI tour team selection and Aussie tour selection, but if this is the attitude of this arrogant prick, I am afraid we are going to lose badly.

You only learn from your mistakes, but the first part is, you need to acknowledge your mistakes and your defeats. This prick is not ready to acknowledge defeat.

Absolutely .they dont even acknowledge the mistakes. 

I am pretty sure their meetings be like "we fought hard ,we kept going,we were close ,that's enough for the fans " lol 

3 hours ago, Lala said:

Yet another horrible away tour ends for India. Result was anyway predicted before start of the series.but some dumb fans were over animated before start of this series due to better performance in last SA series and saw this series was a walking in park. They have to belive SA was a depleted side and India was lucky enough to beat ODI series. But with current form, England is the team to beat. England narrowly lost the t20 series as well. There are lot of positives for India. Kohli, Rahul, pujara, pant coming to runs, bumrah bowled well, etc. India need to fill middle order with real test material they had in early 2000. Boy, that Indian team was the dominators. Wait for another England tour of India. Good luck :cantstop:

Yeah, the SA side consisting of Markram, Elgar, Amla, ABDV, Faf, de Kock, Morkel, Philander, Rabada, Steyn was depleted. And India fluked their way to beat them 5-1 in the ODIs. :hysterical:

Few points for Kohli and Bewada.

When you are altering playing 11 till last match of series, There is problem with selection.

When you are playing 2 spinners on a pitch where all wickets fell to pacers. There is problem with you pitch/condition judgement

If a oldie like Cook scores over 200 runs in one match, Or Curran , out of form Butler and Woakes take the match away from you by their abtting, Their is problem with you understanding weakness and strength of a tailender.

When a newbie like Curran and spinner like Ali get a fiver in first match, There is problem with your attitude and prepartion.

When you have Bhuvi, Bhumrah and Ash injured, There is problem with your planning.

I can go on an on and put instance after instance about your clueless captaincy during the game.

And I havent even begun with nepotism in your selection