Asia Cup- Dhoni trigger movement watch

Global.Baba

13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No he tweeked his etchnique to be a lil quicker on the ball

N no one is baba like u who ll do something knwing his future, m sure had u been his place u wud have predicted ....but real world doesnt work like that . A change doesnt mean success

Yuvraj did it and it made it worse

Many bowlers change their action thinking it ll help them and it misfires a lot of time

Watch games, these changes are part of all cricketers doesnt mean it works for everyone 

I am not starting a controversy but you always maintained that coaching at that level does not help. It is all man management. What gives?

Personally I think he is doing right thing by tweaking his game but there are many better options for Indian cricket than him at present.

Edited by Khota

Rohit Sharma (captain), MS Dhoni, Ambati Rayudu, Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, and Khaleel Ahmed will leave for Dubai on September 13.

ON THE OTHER HAND, THE REMAINING SIX — SHIKHAR DHAWAN, KL RAHUL, HARDIK PANDYA, DINESH KARTHIK JASPRIT BUMRAH AND SHARDUL THAKUR – WILL LEAVE ON SEPTEMBER 16, THE ORIGINAL DATE OF THE TEAM’S DEPARTURE.

The Test cricketers, who are a part of the Asia Cup will return to India on September 13. They will spend two days with their family before flying to UAE.

https://sportzwiki.com/cricket/asia-cup-2018-team-india-to-leave-for-dubai-in-two-batches/

4 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Rohit Sharma (captain), MS Dhoni, Ambati Rayudu, Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, and Khaleel Ahmed will leave for Dubai on September 13.

ON THE OTHER HAND, THE REMAINING SIX — SHIKHAR DHAWAN, KL RAHUL, HARDIK PANDYA, DINESH KARTHIK JASPRIT BUMRAH AND SHARDUL THAKUR – WILL LEAVE ON SEPTEMBER 16, THE ORIGINAL DATE OF THE TEAM’S DEPARTURE.

The Test cricketers, who are a part of the Asia Cup will return to India on September 13. They will spend two days with their family before flying to UAE.

https://sportzwiki.com/cricket/asia-cup-2018-team-india-to-leave-for-dubai-in-two-batches/

Good those who were not part of test squad are leaving early so they can practice more. For odis it's good but we needed for test matches. BTW whose idea it was to leave early? if shastri then he hopefully he learned in end.

15 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Have always seen you lose your cool with him you have been the coolest one here as a poster bro.

Beetle informed us in grievance thread that there used to be icf awards in the past. Man!! If ever she or anyone starts it again then I would like to proffer you the most intelligent poster of the icf award  for your understanding of bot  @Rasgullas non stop gibberish in coded terms :hatsoff:

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Beetle informed us in grievance thread that there used to be icf awards in the past. Man!! If ever she or anyone starts it again then I would like to proffer you the most intelligent poster of the icf award  for your understanding of bot  @Rasgullas non stop gibberish in coded terms :hatsoff:

Had not been here for 2-3 years so no idea why or how this feud started between all of you and Rasgulla or whether he really hates Sachin or trolls people.Maniac was there and I remember some of us getting angry at Rohit but he handed it in a cool manner it’s only for Rasgulla have seen him getting irritated.

13 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Good those who were not part of test squad are leaving early so they can practice more. For odis it's good but we needed for test matches. BTW whose idea it was to leave early? if shastri then he hopefully he learned in end.

No idea if it’s him or the selectors he will be submitting his report on the England tour though so might be the reason he will go to Dubai on 16th.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Yea but he changed this own his own like many playerd do 

Where did coaching vs man management came?

You. I dont have the time and energy to find the post but you always mentioned at that level it is not abt coaching but man management.