Look at his arrogance

Franco Vazquez

He identifies that he coasted along in multi-starrer films where the pressure to deliver hits was on senior stars. And people would ask what is he bringing to the table (as anyone could have done those supporting roles) .... and he did not work as hard on preparing for roles as he could have 

Nothing wrong in wanting to be successful, identifying the shortcomings, and wanting to rectify things 

20 minutes ago, zen said:

He identifies that he coasted along in multi-starrer films where the pressure to deliver hits was on senior stars. And people would ask what is he bringing to the table (as anyone could have done those supporting roles) .... and he did not work as hard on preparing for roles as he could have 

Nothing wrong in wanting to be successful, identifying the shortcomings, and wanting to rectify things 

That's why he hasn't been getting any movies for 2 years. I am pretty sure his latest movie which is releasing in a few days will be a mega flop because there are no stars in that movie and it has got flop movies magnet Taapse Pannu. Vicky Kaushal is good but he has not reached that superstar level yet

Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

That's why he hasn't been getting any movies for 2 years. I am pretty sure his latest movie which is releasing in a few days will be a mega flop because there are no stars in that movie and it has got flop movies magnet Taapse Pannu. Vicky Kaushal is good but he has not reached that superstar level yet

That is fine. Hit or flop is also determined by the budget of the film though .... a film with 100 crore budget making 100 crore is not a hit. A film with 20 crore budget making 100 crore is a mega hit 

10 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

he took a sabbatical, not like he was not getting any films.

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Kind of feel sorry for kids of successful people. They will be measured up always against their parent and they fall short. Very few star kids become successful. There are like Ranbir, Alia, Kareena, but their parents were not as successful as say Sr. Bachchan. 

Thats the way of balancing things...so that we get Karthik Aryans,Raj kumar Raos, etc....otherwise it will look like huge ''monarchy''

I liked his performance in Guru .... Other film where he had the key role and which was decent was Bluffmaster .... At this point, it will be relatively hard to reinvent himself. He has $$$ so may be he can remake one of his dad's old films to see if he can reconnect with the audiences .... Other option would be to play negative roles similar to what Naseeruddin Shah used to play  

2 hours ago, zen said:

I liked his performance in Guru .... Other film where he had the key role and which was decent was Bluffmaster .... At this point, it will be relatively hard to reinvent himself. He has $$$ so may be he can remake one of his dad's old films to see if he can reconnect with the audiences .... Other option would be to play negative roles similar to what Naseeruddin Shah used to play  

Yuva mein try karri isne. He is limited, but not talentless. I liked him in Delhi 6. He fizzled out with Ravan! The worst Maniratnam movie. Drona was another big flop. His single-hero movies failed, hence he had to retort to multi-starrers for survival.