Vijay hazare trophy 2018

17 hours ago, gakgupta said:

Looks like there is no exciting batting talent in the domestics except for Shaw...

It is such a sorry state..

Very unlike India

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

No dude, just because you're ignorant doesn't mean there's no "exciting" talent.

Ishan Kishan and Shubman Gill are both on par with Shaw in terms of the X Factor and exciting talents.

A tier below them are the likes of Nitish Rana, Anmolpreet Singh and Himmat Singh who are very exciting talent themselves. Pretty sure there are more i'm missing.

Edited by Unleashed
No dude, just because you're ignorant doesn't mean there's no "exciting" talent.

Ishan Kishan and Shubman Gill are both on par with Shaw in terms of the X Factor and exciting talents.

A tier below them are the likes of Nitish Rana, Anmolpreet Singh and Himmat Singh who are very exciting talent themselves. Pretty sure there are more i'm missing.

But none are ready yet except for Shaw...

All the names you have suggested are way too inconsistent...

Rana and Ishan looks hack and really doubt their consistency ...

Gill isn't making huge runs yet.

I was really excited about pant. Let's see how he progresses.

Haven't seen Anmol and himmat play, so can't comment

1 hour ago, gakgupta said:

All the names you have suggested are way too inconsistent...

Rana and Ishan looks hack and really doubt their consistency ...

I was really excited about pant. Let's see how he progresses.

Haven't seen Anmol and himmat play, so can't comment

What the hell is wrong with this place?

They're 20. Ofcourse they're gonna be inconsistent. There's not a single sportperson in the world who's a finished article at this age.

2 hours ago, gakgupta said:

Saw Gill bat in the final of the Quadrangular series against good Australian bowlers including Billy Stanlake.

Looked solid against both pace and spin and remained 66 not out to guide his team to victory in an important final.   This shows responsibility and ability.

He is averaging 44 in List-A  with 3 centuries from 27 matches.  Averaging 50 in FC, albeit in a very short career.

I think he is a refreshing change from the T20 dazzling dashers that we encounter so regularly there days.   A classical batsmen who is a stroke maker too.

He hasn't made huge runs yet but has been fairly consistent.

Edited by express bowling

Saw Gill bat in the final of the Quadrangular series against good Australian bowlers including Billy Stanlake.

Looked solid against both pace and spin and remained 66 not out to guide his team to victory in an important final.   This shows responsibility and ability.

He is averaging 44 in List-A  with 3 centuries from 27 matches.  Averaging 50 in FC, albeit in a very short career.

I think he is a refreshing change from the T20 dazzling dashers that we encounter so regularly there days.   A classical batsmen who is a stroke maker too.

He hasn't made huge runs yet but has been fairly consistent.
How was the crowd in the stands?

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk