Pak players went for trendy hair style before Asia cup

Austin 3:!6

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Both are less cringeworthy than your fixation with Dhoni :thefinger:

Yeah it's cringeworthy because I think of ways to improve the team. And you are always fixated on what Pakistani do. What they think on forums?  Who cares? At least I'm fixated on something which if can be removed, would be betterment of the country. You just have this fetish of playing with the padosis, forgetting that those bastards kill our jawans every day. Anyone with an unbiased eye can see what is more cringeworthy :winky:

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

Yeah it's cringeworthy because I think of ways to improve the team. And you are always fixated on what Pakistani do. What they think on forums?  Who cares? At least I'm fixated on something which if can be removed, would be betterment of the country. You just have this fetish of playing with the padosis, forgetting that those bastards kill our jawans every day. Anyone with an unbiased eye can see what is more cringeworthy :winky:

Wait, isme jawans ka killings kaha se aa gaya? :cantstop:

What is wrong in sharing some funny pics of cricketers in a cricket forum? Or have we decided not to have any Pak related threads here? :hmmm: