OMG! Sri Reddy throws allegations on Sachin Tendulkar !!!

velu

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Inside info -My friend's uncle has contacts with people who work in Sports management and one of his close friends work with Mumbai Indians PR team.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

I see. Anything's possible under the sun. Wouldn't be surprised to even hear rahul David's name in the future.

I see. Anything's possible under the sun. Wouldn't be surprised to even hear rahul David's name in the future.
Lol Rahul Dravid is a very vengeful power hungry person with Womanising tendencies.
Has dealt with drugs too-and used them against his enemies.

The only somewhat clean cricketers are Viru, Gauti, Kumble from what I've heard

Yuvi has done some dirty stuff but he's not immoral and corrupt

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Lol Rahul Dravid is a very vengeful power hungry person with Womanising tendencies.

Lol! And his image is that of a gentleman. Nobody is what they seem like actually.

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Tere uncle tujhe dusro ke charitre pe gulcharne udane ke siwa kuch sikhaya bhi? Kya bakwas karti rehti ho yaha pe? Tere mein Buddhi bhi hai Kya?

Lol! And his image is that of a gentleman. Nobody is what they seem like actually.

Hahaha Rahul Dravid Is one of the biggest fraudsters out there!!!(in terms of image projection lol)

In fact, I will give it to him and his PR for successfully whitewashing his image and deifying him.

There's a reason I say he won't be a good Senior Team coach because of his power hungry nature.
He's a brainier version of Virat Kohli

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Celebs are not what you think.

Of course. Meine kab bola ki sab doodh see dhule huye hai. But the amount of crap you say here is unreal. You're lucky you can still crap here without any lawsuits. Otherwise you and your uncle would be begging on the streets.

Lol the amount of information people get or say from "inside sources" are endless. I get them from people every day. One story was Kamal Hassan tried to seduce Shruthi and another one was Gautamis daughter. Likewise so many. Most of them may or may not be true though.

Edited by I6MTW