Common Sense [ Level = Indian ]

velu

1) Flash floods - water level will increase gradually

When you see water level increasing , first thing is to get to the banks rather than huddling in the middle of the canal/river.

2) Tsunami 

Even though its unfamiliar event for us , when sea water level recedes by 2/3kms it is a sign that something is unusual.

But what our junta did , went to the seashore to see what was happening. 

I don't know about others, I just can't watch videos where somebody is dying. Feel so helpless and I can't objectively view them without getting disturbed.   I get some WA videos from family and I ask people to put warnings when they blindly forward. I see people capturing road accidents and are feeling bad and some are commenting on a vedantic way,...

.. ye jeevan aur maran pe kisi ka adhikar nahin, jeevan shashwath nahin hain aur maran nischit hain...

Abe, sabko pata hain, ab dhapn hoja aur mujhe is takle mote  uncle ki dance videos to dekhne de!

I don't know about others, I just can't watch videos where somebody is dying. Feel so helpless and I can't objectively view them without getting disturbed.   I get some WA videos from family and I ask people to put warnings when they blindly forward. I see people capturing road accidents and are feeling bad and some are commenting on a vedantic way,...
.. ye jeevan aur maran pe kisi ka adhikar nahin, jeevan shashwath nahin hain aur maran nischit hain...

Abe, sabko pata hain, ab dhapn hoja aur mujhe is takle mote  uncle ki dance videos to dekhne de!
Exactly. I opened one such video where an unfortunate aunty falls under a truck and it was extremely graphic. It took me one whole day to recover from it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, nikred said:

Exactly. I opened one such video where an unfortunate aunty falls under a truck and it was extremely graphic. It took me one whole day to recover from it.

21 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

This has been going on for a long time before whatsapp came along. More than a decade back there were these AQ beheading or other violence videos on some site called liveleak and they were forwarded endlessly. Saddam Hussein's hanging, what is there to watch in that ?

This has been going on for a long time before whatsapp came along. More than a decade back there were these AQ beheading or other violence videos on some site called liveleak and they were forwarded endlessly. Saddam Hussein's hanging, what is there to watch in that ?

Yes, I am aware about liveleak but never bothered venturing there. When you surf liveleak you know what you are getting into. When I open WhatsApp videos, I expect lulz and lmaos not depression for the rest of the day.