Khaleel Ahmed can be the X factor for India in Asia Cup- Rohit sharma

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I already like this guy as captain

I saw the show on cricbuzz where harsha said that Zak has been screaming about Khaleel talent for long and now rohit looks mighty impressed 

Had it been kohli given this statement meant khaleel wouldn't have got a single game.

Edited by raki05
Rohit backs youngsters unlike Virat. We saw that in Nidahas, also I think he likes Kuldeep more then Chahal, Virat likes mediocres like Chahal and Rayudu.
Rohit has no Wrogn and other agenda to be the world's best batsman.
Ritika is no Anushka to always pushes her husband to become the best so Rohit can actually do his job in a right away.
Only problem is he's a crap player.

But he's the true successor in Dhoni In terms of captaincy.
I will say even better than him..

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Rohit has no Wrogn and other agenda to be the world's best batsman.
Ritika is no Anushka to always pushes her husband to become the best so Rohit can actually do his job in a right away.
Only problem is he's a crap player.

But he's the true successor in Dhoni In terms of captaincy.
I will say even better than him..

He isn't crap in ODIs.

2 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

He rarely performs once in a while.

he is averaging around 50 since he started opening.  How can one average 50 while performing once in a while?

Among the 66 batsmen to have scored 2000-plus runs while opening the batting in ODIs, Rohit Sharma has the best average - 54.32. Shikhar Dhawan is seventh-best at 45.72.

Edited by rkt.india
16 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Rohit Sharma is the Captain we need though he's a crap batsman

Cool head, good decision maker, capable of squeezing out win with limited resources.

Crap batsman? really? this guy is probably in top 3 batsman in world right now in short formats. Only Virat can be said is clearly ahead of him right now. Averaging 58 as opener is not really crap batsman. In tests he is not playing anymore so he can't be crap in short formats. 

One thing I like about Rohit is how he manages to get the best of the limited resources available to him. Just hoping he can be innovative and ask players to play with more freedom. This is very important if we want to zero down the batting positions. I'd also have India rest Bumrah and ask Khaleel to go all guns blazing -

Sharma

Dhawan

Rayudu/Pandey

Rahul

Dhoni

Jadhav

Pandya

Bhuvi

Kuldeep

Chahal

Khaleel