Match Thread: India Vs Hong Kong | 4th Match| Group A, Asia Cup at Dubai | Sep 18 2018

tweaker

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Bhajji- Rayudu fast bowling ke bht badhiya khiladi hia 

CB series 2015 ka dekha tha kya 

Guess you are talking about tri series before worldcup where our every batsman failed so that doesn't mean whole team can't bat against fast bowlers? But yeah he isn't very good against pace. I would say decent against pace.

Just now, Nikola said:

Guess you are talking about tri series before worldcup where our every batsman failed so that doesn't mean whole team can't bat against fast bowlers? But yeah he isn't very good against pace. I would say decent against pace.

yea i knw almost all failed but he looked out of place against pace, he literally looked like tail ender blindly slogging 

Anyone can fail but looking out of place puts a question over ability

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Bhajji criticizing yo-yo test

erre we have the lowest benchmark wo bhi difficult hai kya

whenever something good happens, these oldies comes with an issue

What's use of yo-yo test? These jadhav's and rayudu are passed now and still won't field good? Is it to measure how long you can bat/bowl? I feel then rayudu can do that without passing. Is it about fielding? Well nothing changed much with yo-yo tests too? Then where is difference? Maybe make standards high for yo-yo tests but we need to also see if player has ability to bat long innings and have skills & talent then he should be picked doesn't matter result of yo-yo tests.

5 minutes ago, Nikola said:

What's use of yo-yo test? These jadhav's and rayudu are passed now and still won't field good? Is it to measure how long you can bat/bowl? I feel then rayudu can do that without passing. Is it about fielding? Well nothing changed much with yo-yo tests too? Then where is difference? Maybe make standards high for yo-yo tests but we need to also see if player has ability to bat long innings and have skills & talent then he should be picked doesn't matter result of yo-yo tests.

rayudu is a good fielder and gives his 100% 

The good thing with this is ...it does push players to work on their fitness

i has chucked guys like yuvraj, mishra and someone like Raina also had to loose weight 

yo-yo helps stamina