Bhuvi in ODIs

zen

18 hours ago, CG said:
18 hours ago, zen said:
When Bhuvi is not playing, if he were playing .... and when he is playing, he should be rested .... I guess, he is struggling to go past 140+ 

Bhuvi is good overseas not in sc.

Bhuvi's Bowling Avg :

IN AUS - 96

IN ENG - 28.72

IN NZ  - 59.75

IN SA  -134 .50

SO NO, HE IS  SHEET EVERYWHERE.

only places where he has good avg are WI and ZIM 

Edited by OpeningBatsman

Because of this pathetic bowlers like bhubi we never had a great fast bowlers. We always love trundlers. If we back these young pacers instead of 130kph one dimensional trundler who can't even do **** against hong kong. Kids would see these trundlers and try to become like him. If we start giving young pacers a chance they will surely do twice better than this overrated bowler. I mean what has ipl performance to do with his international carrier? He was never good and i hope we find some good 140 - 145 bowler and start thinking of future. The supporter of these trundlers are responsible for all trundlers we had in past and we are going to get in future.

Don't be like apna Pollock bhai and come after me with pitchforks without reading the entire post but the problem is let us say if we replace Bhuvi with Siraj/Saini or even Shami/Umesh, that would mean our already long tail in ODI will be even longer.

Not that Bhuvi is some bradman with the bat but we seriously have lower order depth and that might be what is saving him