Bumrah and Khaleel should be our top 2 pacer in Asia Cup and vs WI LOIs

zen

1 minute ago, zen said:

not a bad idea considering the tests in Aus .... who will take up that role?

Lets see

Since their is talk of NZ-A tour i wud wanna see schedule coz a lot of them in that case wud be their 

Also Vijay Hazare also will happen before it

I wud wanna see Shami in that series and tell him its his Wc audition so bowl at full steam and those WI hacks will test him on indian pitches. Coz shami is in my Wc plans 

Will rest shami in WI test series and play Saini n Siraj in test

I also wanna see Sran, Kulwant, Prasidh and rajpoot for WC but as of now lets see who goes on A-tour and what their form n fitness at that time 

4 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Not easy to drop Bhuvi. He has great fanbase on social media & even on this forum. TRP of star sports will fall hugely if they drop him so starsports is forcing BCCI to play him.

You are kidding. Bhuvi is well liked for his swing skils but he is not popular than any other bowler. Bumrah is the most popular bowler for the right reasons.

We now need to start preparing for England world cup. Yes we need to worry about winning current tournaments too like asia cup but we can still do that by giving chances to few new comers like Khaleel, consistently. 

Rest Bumrah for few games here and there and play new guys. So there is a mix of good senior and young bowlers. I want actually Khaleel to play alongside Bumrah for few games so he can talk to him in the middle of the game and execute his ideas suppose when he has a bad few deliveries. 

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Bumrah needs to be rested for the next match 

The heat there is oppressive 

Can't kill the goose laying golden eggs.

Play Khalil in the next match 

If we win vs Pak, there is no reason to play Bumrah vs AFG