How Shameful is this??

Austin 3:!6

Almost losing to Hong-Kong?? Are you freaking serious now? When and how did we became so bad?? Forget Pakistan tomorrow which we are losing anyway, I am afraid of friday's game where we will face BD or Afg and might get mauled at that one as well.

A middle order of Rayudu-Karthik-Dhoni-Jadhav??

Shardul Thakur??

This is the most timid performance I have ever seen since following cricket.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Almost losing to Hong-Kong?? Are you freaking serious now? When and how did we became so bad?? Forget Pakistan tomorrow which we are losing anyway, I am afraid of friday's game where we will face BD or Afg and might get mauled at that one as well.

A middle order of Rayudu-Karthik-Dhoni-Jadhav??

Shardul Thakur??

This is the most timid performance I have ever seen since following cricket.

Non existing batting order lol

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

We must play Axar Patel tomorrow. In these slow pitches, Chahal's bowling wont work. You need a proper darter like Axar. He is in good form this county season and his batting can also come handy.

Axar could have played in place of Bhuvi vs HK 

15 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Not really. Chahal is a mental midget...only loops up the ball. Any good batsman can smack him on these pitches. Axar kinda line and length chuckerish darter is required here

The likes of Zaman,Asif Ali and Malik will destroy him not saying Yuzi won’t get the same treatment but overall the team is full of failures and more or less this will be the team flying to England next year there are more disappointments to come.

Your solution for all the problems and mediocrity we have is the great Axar Patel hail.gif  

Babaji...not a time to joke...dimaag garam hai abhi. Read the OP, already stated the problem lies with middle order, Shardul thakur etc. But Thakur will be replaced, we all know it. I want Rahul back and Jadhav to bat up the order...it might solve the issue of middle order a bit. But we also need to look at our spinners, if HongKong was playing our spinners with ease...its a serious issue. You need to bowl a bit quicker here and Axar might be economical compared to Chahal. 

Not saying Axar is our best option, but there is no one else in the squad. This type of pitches is ideal for the likes of Washington Sundar but our selectors have zero brain.

Never felt more gutted after watching a cricket match since 1990s.