How Shameful is this??

Austin 3:!6

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Babaji...not a time to joke...dimaag garam hai abhi. Read the OP, already stated the problem lies with middle order, Shardul thakur. But Thakur will be replaced, we all know it. I want Rahul back and Jadhav to bat up the order...it might solve the issue a bit. But we also need to look at our spinners, if HongKong was playing our spinners with ease...its a serious issue. You need to bowl a bit quicker here and Axar might be economical compared to Chahal.

Not saying Axar is our best option, but there is no one else in the squad. This type of pitches is ideal for the likes of Washington Sundar but our selectors have zero brain.

Never felt more gutted after watching a cricket match since 1990s.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pakistanis play finger spinners very well compared to Leg spin. Axar Patel is just not good enough. I understand your desperation but unfortunately we have a squad filled with mediocrity. No amount of "strategy" will help. Axar Patel is not some secret weapon lol. He might just add to the mediocrity. At this point throw anyone in and hope they come out on top.

28 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Not really. Chahal is a mental midget...only loops up the ball. Any good batsman can smack him on these pitches. Axar kinda line and length chuckerish darter is required here

If Chahal is to be replaced, then it should be another leg spinner. 

Akshar Patel is crap 

Just now, SUMO said:

Jaddu is clearly better than axar...

3rd spinner can choke the opposition in middle overs

I will play jaddu if pandya fails after first 2 matches.

Jadeja is spent force. We need to think forward with Krunal or Sundar. Sundar infact won man of the series in the last tournament. Krunal is leagues ahead of Axar as a bat. May be bowling Axar is ahead but not by much.

Gowtham Krishnappa I think his name is is also another option.The guy who was hitting some mighty 6's in the IPl against good bowling

17 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Jadeja is spent force. We need to think forward with Krunal or Sundar. Sundar infact won man of the series in the last tournament. Krunal is leagues ahead of Axar as a bat. May be bowling Axar is ahead but not by much.

Gowtham Krishnappa I think his name is is also another option.The guy who was hitting some mighty 6's in the IPl against good bowling

The glaring problem is those players and others who deserve a shot barely get selected and when they somehow are, end up carrying drinks and never playing. 

Having to watch Rayudu, Karthik, Jadhav and Dhoni playing 90s cricket as we are nearing 2019 is soul destroying. 

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Babaji...not a time to joke...dimaag garam hai abhi. Read the OP, already stated the problem lies with middle order, Shardul thakur etc. But Thakur will be replaced, we all know it. I want Rahul back and Jadhav to bat up the order...it might solve the issue of middle order a bit. But we also need to look at our spinners, if HongKong was playing our spinners with ease...its a serious issue. You need to bowl a bit quicker here and Axar might be economical compared to Chahal. 

Not saying Axar is our best option, but there is no one else in the squad. This type of pitches is ideal for the likes of Washington Sundar but our selectors have zero brain.

Never felt more gutted after watching a cricket match since 1990s.

totally agreed

sundar and jadeja would have been awesome

shardul should be dedicated net bowler for all series next 10 years. he should also book tickets take pictures

but i pray he is never in the team as a player 

19 minutes ago, mishra said:

As long as we do not loose to Pakistan, dont care how we crossed the line today.

Also, I woild like a bit authrative Dhoni tomorrow, and some homework done by Bewada to avoid too mich class work for Rohit

Dhoni is only authorative when he suits up for mama. When he dons the blue, hes meek and only starts shouting after bowler takes a wicket.