chahal

bumrah

pandey

rayudu

shami

umesh

Coach : Shastri

Selector : MSK & Co

lol no way he is ever getting an opportunity under this management...we ll go in a with karthik and rayudu and loose out due to them

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

@Laaloo's life:

Wake up

Add nothing constructive

Just ramble meaninglessly about Dhoni/CSK when there is no relevance

Troll vote other's post

Log out of ICF

Sleep

:hysterical: :hysterical:

I have everything auto saved. No need to log in or log out. I add a lot of constructive arguments. If you weren't busy waving pom poms in the air for thalivali, you would realize. And along with trollvoting obvious troll posts, I also upvote constructive posts. You will get upvotes too if you get your hand out of the sand. You want to be ignorant about what's going on with Indian cricket, not my fault. 

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I have everything auto saved. No need to log in or log out. I add a lot of constructive arguments. If you weren't busy waving pom poms in the air for thalivali, you would realize. And along with trollvoting obvious troll posts, I also upvote constructive posts. You will get upvotes too if you get your hand out of the sand. You want to be ignorant about what's going on with Indian cricket, not my fault. 

:cantstop:

Honestly you were good poster before like 2-3 years ago but these days you are becoming like that Rasgulla guy. Tell me what is the relevance of calling me Dhoni chamcha when I am simply giving my list of players for world cup? Was this topic anyway related to Dhoni? How is it difference from Rasgulla's posts when he drag Sachin everywhere without relevance?

I don't respond or argue here much bcoz it makes no difference in my life anyway...lol. 

We all post here for the love of the game and everyone has the best intention for our national team. Chill bro :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

:cantstop:

Honestly you were good poster before like 2-3 years ago but these days you are becoming like that Rasgulla guy. Tell me what is the relevance of calling me Dhoni chamcha when I am simply giving my list of players for world cup? Was this topic anyway related to Dhoni? How is it difference from Rasgulla's posts when he drag Sachin everywhere without relevance?

I don't respond or argue here much bcoz it makes no difference in my life anyway...lol. 

We all post here for the love of the game and everyone has the best intention for our national team. Chill bro :laugh:

Ok