India vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2018 | Group A | Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai | Sep 19, 03:30 PM LOCAL| MATCH 5 |

Match number - ODI no. 4040

Umpires             rsa.png&h=25&w=25Marais Erasmus sri.png&h=25&w=25Ruchira Palliyaguruge

TV Umpires        wi.png&h=25&w=25Gregory Brathwaite

Reserve Umpire ban.png&h=25&w=25Anisur Rahman

Match Referee    aus.png&h=25&w=25David Boon

Image result for india pakistan asia cup

Teams:

Pakistan (From): Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed(w/c), Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Amir, Hasan Ali, Usman Khan, Shan Masood, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Nawaz, Junaid Khan, Shaheen Afridi

India (From): Rohit Sharma(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, K Khaleel Ahmed, Yuzvendra Chahal, Lokesh Rahul, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Axar Patel, Jasprit Bumrah 

Edited by OpeningBatsman
15 minutes ago, kruiser said:

I would play this strategically and rest bumrah, pandya and kuldeep. Lose this and lull pakistan into believing they are the besht. 

Then win on 23rd and the final!

I don't think any intnl team plays to lose 'strategically', that too against arch rivals,  unless of course there is a lot of money involved 

In these pitches, spinners need to bowl bit quick. Kuldeep Yadav is too slow for my liking and when pitches are slow its easier to pick variations. These kind of pitches are tailor made for bowlers like Rashid Khan/darters etc. I hope Shastri have a word with both spinners and ask them to bowl bit flat. That left arm spinner from HongKong was darting big time and he was tough to score off.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, kruiser said:

I would play this strategically and rest bumrah, pandya and kuldeep. Lose this and lull pakistan into believing they are the besht. 

Then win on 23rd and the final!

We can win all 3 vs Pak! I can understand not exposing one of the players though as a plan to unleash the player in the final (if we make it)