India vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2018 | Group A | Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai | Sep 19, 03:30 PM LOCAL| MATCH 5 |

will go with the below

Rohit

Dhawan

Rahul

Pandya (promoted to get things going)

Open slot

Dhoni

Jadhav (for bowling)

Kuldeep / Axar (if Kuldeep need not be exposed)

Chahal

Khaleel

Bumrah / Bhuvi (if Bumrah need not be exposed)

* the key batsmen should play to get themselves in to good hitting form 

According to pak captain saheb

People say this is Pakistan's home ground and you can say that, but I believe the conditions here are even for every team. The weather here is like it is in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Pitches are also similarly slow. So it isn't really home ground for anyone. It is an even ground for all." 

So basically he is saying  pak is switzerland it has sub zero temp all the time ind bd and sl are hot at 45 deg celcius all the time..

Pitches in Pak are sooper dooper phast.. Like very phasst..

pak has no home advantage in their home ground..

hehe moron

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

According to pak captain saheb

People say this is Pakistan's home ground and you can say that, but I believe the conditions here are even for every team. The weather here is like it is in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Pitches are also similarly slow. So it isn't really home ground for anyone. It is an even ground for all." 

So basically he is saying  pak is switzerland it has sub zero temp all the time ind bd and sl are hot at 45 deg celcius all the time..

Pitches in Pak are sooper dooper phast.. Like very phasst..

pak has no home advantage in their home ground..

hehe moron

I bet you can't comprehend, he is saying the conditions are similar to the subcontinent, so SL, Pakistani, India no one should feel alien to the conditions, a bit more hotter then subcontinent for me but similar wkts 

12 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

I bet you can't comprehend, he is saying the conditions are similar to the subcontinent, so SL, Pakistani, India no one should feel alien to the conditions, a bit more hotter then subcontinent for me but similar wkts 

Pakistan is one of the hottest **** hole in the planet.

Pak pitches are some of the super slowest in the world. So yeah its familiar conditions to sc teams. And its home ground and home advantage for pak. Which is ok.