Is MSD currently worst ODI batsman among top 9 countries?

Trichromatic

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

he cant hit anymore with the same assurance to spinners at the used to before

yup he has self doubts against spinners now  , its not that he cant hit them in some games in last few years he as shown he can but early on only he goes into a mindset that he wnt which actually is his 2nd instincts......

Jst saw his practice videos also he is working more on dabs n cheeky shots rather working on stepping out n hit them 

Why did Dhoni changed his stance from his early days to now? Earlier when he used to hit big shots, he had upright stance with a high backlift. I understand he changed it in 2014 keeping in mind overseas test batting and went to this lunging approach. But now since he is not playing tests, why cant he go back at old approach??That lunging stance has defence written all over it. I bet he will score more runs if he revert his batting stance.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

To be quicker on the ball, he looks better against fast bowling now then 2016 but this is not helping his game against spinners
that bat angle will put him in trouble against googlies 

Not as if he is scoring runs with this stance against quick bowlers. This lunging technique has defence written all over it and at max you can play backfoot punch. You can never go aerial over the bowlers head. MS needs to look into his old videos and go back to previous high backlift. If it still dont work, RETIRE....ffs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Not as if he is scoring runs with this stance against quick bowlers. This lunging technique has defence written all over it and at max you can play backfoot punch. You can never go aerial over the bowlers head. MS needs to look into his old videos and go back to previous high backlift. If it still dont work, RETIRE....ffs.

Till the time he stuck with a mindset tht he is the lone warrior he wnt score runs, someone shud tell him drop the image...ur no longer the finisher or anchor........go out n start hitting the ball without a care 

Till the time he stuck with a mindset tht he is the lone warrior he wnt score runs, someone shud tell him drop the image...ur no longer the finisher or anchor........go out n start hitting the ball without a care 
He created a virtual world in his mind where he is eternally stuck with a no 11 batsman while chasing a modest total with RRR at 3.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk