Unnecessary hype around this Ind-Pak match

SK_IH

12 minutes ago, SK_IH said:
  • Inconsequential match
  • Two ordinary sides in my opinion
  • Missing the biggest star player across both sides

So whats exactly the genesis behind the so called hype 

It’s the media and Pakistani ex cricketers/current players who are hyping it as an all important clash it was fun 10 years ago when we had likes of Sehwag/Sachin/Gambhir/MSD/Dravid and co against their players current set of players are mediocre and ordinary.

22 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Bashir Chacha, on the other hand, said he will happy even if India wins and insisted "cricket is just cricket" at the end of the day.

"India and Pakistan game will happen every year. Last time we won [Champions Trophy final] and this time I will be happy if you win the game," Bashir said.                                                                                                                          Much respect for this gentleman's way of thinking. Mighty generous of him to sponsor his "rival"

1 minute ago, nevada said:

Bashir Chacha, on the other hand, said he will happy even if India wins and insisted "cricket is just cricket" at the end of the day.

"India and Pakistan game will happen every year. Last time we won [Champions Trophy final] and this time I will be happy if you win the game," Bashir said.                                                                                                                          Much respect for this gentleman's way of thinking. Mighty generous of him to sponsor his "rival"

thats right.

he used to wear a green with crescent outfit..nowadays he is having an Indian flag in the side too.. definitely a good gesture. Lots of respect for the guy, obviously he must be a successful business man in the west..but yeah nice touch.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

How is India an oridinary side, even without Kohli they should be one of the best teams.I don't see other than England which team is better.

I specifically meant this Ind side with a non existent middle order.Ind has a potential of being a world beater provided right personnel are backed.

In so far as Pak is concerned, I maintain they are bang average side

1 hour ago, SK_IH said:

I specifically meant this Ind side with a non existent middle order.Ind has a potential of being a world beater provided right personnel are backed.

In so far as Pak is concerned, I maintain they are bang average side

KL Rahul should be in the side. No brainer. Cant believe Rayudu or Karthik is preferred ahead of him. Same for Pant ahead of Dhoni.