Asia Cup: One of AFG or BD could play the final

zen

Areas of concern: 

1. AFG: Handling pressure when chasing targets 

2. Ind: Middle order. 50/3 kind of situation w/ top order gone, it could mean trouble, esp w/ Pandya out of the tourney 

3. BD: Key players will need to step up. As if they fail, BD performs like an associate team 

4. Pak: Lack 1-2 star dependable batsmen so batting as a group needs to improve 

Anyways, new stage, new game! 

57 minutes ago, Tigers Fan said:

BD has no chance with Tamim out.

AFG has a great attack, but batting isn't good enough. But in current form, I think they're the second-best team.

It'll be doubly embarrassing if India doesn't win this tomorrow as well as the tournament after cheating, but it'll be relatively easy.

What do you mean by cheating? Wtf bro?

1 hour ago, Tigers Fan said:

BD has no chance with Tamim out.

AFG has a great attack, but batting isn't good enough. But in current form, I think they're the second-best team.

It'll be doubly embarrassing if India doesn't win this tomorrow as well as the tournament after cheating, but it'll be relatively easy.

Lol.. Why you guys always keep crying? Don't you have little bit of shame? We dont need to cheat to defeat 3rd grade perpetual minnows like Bangladesh

1 hour ago, Tigers Fan said:

BD can still do well! Don’t lose hope 

if by cheating, are you referring to the scheduling? Note it is not done by Ind. And apart from Pak, other teams have had to play back-to-back games :nod:

2 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Lol.. Why you guys always keep crying? Don't you have little bit of shame? We dont need to cheat to defeat 3rd grade perpetual minnows like Bangladesh

I was talking about an isolated case - this tournament - not all the cheating in the past. Even Indian govt thinks BCCI are cheats. Who are you kidding?

First time I've heard of rules being changed in the middle of a competition and A1/A2 or B1/B2 being arbitrarily determined before the completion of the group stages in any sport.

And although I saw bad scheduling in sports before, two games in two days in that heat + weird hotel and match locations + major preferential treatment for the "hosts" might be the worst.

But I wasn't here to talk about that. AFG's attack isn't just Rashid. Mujeeb is amazing too. They might trouble you, but they aren't good enough in batting. For BD to perform big, all four of Tamim, Mushy, Shakib, and Mash are needed.