Ravindra Jadeja and Siddharth Kaul to fly to Dubai to replace Axar Patel and shardul

57 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Jadeja is the ideal spinner in these conditions. Quick through the air and skids on without bouncing. On these surfaces , batsmen can't hit him .

And with the WC looming, we need to check him out as he'll be up there as an all rounder. I think ultimately in the WC he'll take Chahal's spot.

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo
8 minutes ago, beetle said:

Chahal does not give confidence.

WC material nahi lagta.

My thoughts exactly. He may have taken a lot of wickets at times, but watching him, I can  tell in a crunch game he may be taken to the cleaners. Jaddu is the type of bowler you need in those conditions anyway, keeps it tight and takes wickets through pressure, good fielder and can bat at number 8 easily. Lots of experience too. 

7 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

As I keep reminding everyone (and myself), the WC19 is write off. Because Dhoni and his mediocrity needs company, his financial interests cannot be imperiled, and so what if India's larger interests get shafted in the process.

Kohli is a bad captain, we have more chance of winning it with Rohit (mumbai ipl) or Dhoni as skipper.

8 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Our cricket fraternity have always had a love affair with trundlers.  And if they are short then it is icing on the cake  (  don't ask about source of that white icing  )  We can't do without atleast one.

We keep going back to the Kauls, Sharduls and Unadkat even though there are some good quality fast bowlers waiting in the wings.  

It is like taking one step forward and two steps back.

Why not pick Navdeep Saini who is both accurate and quick  ?

What will a pace attack  (  if we can call it that  )   of Kaul and Chahar do on these slow pitches  ?

I wish these Trundlers go for 90 in like 7-8 overs but then these pathetic asian batsmen will fail against making their case even stronger in the buttons (eyes)of selectors

Somewhere my respect for RP Singh and Pavinder Awana has gone up legends decided to call it a day when their selections were possible considering the whole set up we have right now selfless cricketers in fact Awana has become bowling coach of Delhi giving it back to the youngsters:hatsoff:.When are Praveen Kumar and Munaf Patel getting selected?