Your love and support will make me come back stronger: Hardik Pandya

Switchblade

https://www.indiatoday.in/sports/cricket/story/your-love-and-support-will-make-me-come-back-stronger-hardik-pandya-1344786-2018-09-20

Pandya thanked the fans and shared an emotional message on his Instagram feed regarding his injury on Thursday.

Pandya, who picked up a lower-back injury on Wednesday during India's match versus Pakistan at the Dubai International Stadium, has been ruled out of Asia Cup 2018 because of the injury.

But, the all-rounder made sure that his fans are updated regarding the situation and took to Instagram to tell his fans about his condition.

"All your love and support is going to make me come back stronger! Will keep you guys up to date on my recovery. Thank you," posted Hardik on his handle.

4 hours ago, zen said:

Easy bet that Urmi would pronounce Pandya as “gay” :lol:

I heard from my uncle's friend friend's uncle that Pandya's straight orientation is a sham. Karan Johar paid off Avrams, Rautelas and Guptas to act as Pandya's love interests.

He will come out of the (shiny designer) closet soon. Dekh lena.

PS: LMAOO

3 hours ago, philcric said:

I heard from my uncle's friend friend's uncle that Pandya's straight orientation is a sham. Karan Johar paid off Avrams, Rautelas and Guptas to act as Pandya's love interests.

He will come out of the (shiny designer) closet soon. Dekh lena.

PS: LMAOO

This one I can believe ....:p:

Not the karan johar part...but the Ott girlfriend queue....too much effort to be seen as the player.

His fans and followers could be asking for updates .... let’s not make mountains out of molehills :lol: 

Reminds me of the scene from one of Zoolander films, iirc, where Justin Beaber does not forget to put the “update” before dying .... that’s where it is going ..., you see all kinds of updates from just about anyone who has a decent number of followers 

Edited by zen