Large crowd bids teary adieu to BSF jawan killed at border with Pakistan

Switchblade

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/large-crowd-bids-teary-adieu-to-bsf-jawan-killed-at-border-with-pakistan/story-6HWUVENIoEr8vC5ptcatKO.html

In an atmosphere of anger and gloom, a huge gathering Thursday bid a tearful adieu to BSF jawan Narender Singh, who was brutally killed by Pakistani troopers along the international border (IB) near Jammu. The mortal remains of BSF Head Constable Narender Singh were cremated with full state honours at his native Thana Kalan village in Haryana’s Sonipat district.

Slogans of ‘Bharat Mata ki Jai’, Narender Singh Amar Rahe’rent the air as the body, wrapped in a tricolour, reached the village in the morning.

Several villagers chanted slogans against Pakistan. Family members and locals demanded that Pakistan should be taught a lesson for the “barbaric” act.

Pakistani troops had slit the throat of a BSF jawan after fatally shooting him along the international border (IB)near Jammu on Tuesday, according to reports. The 52-year-old BSF jawan is survived by two sons and his wife. The funeral pyre was lit by his elder son Mohit.

“We are proud of our father for laying down his life for the nation. His death should be avenged,” said a teary-eyed Mohit. “Not everyone gets a chance to be draped in the tricolour...But we just cannot keep feeling proud. We will feel proud again, when another death takes place. We demand action against Pakistan,” he said.

He also demanded that the concerned authorities provide whatever help the family needs. Other family members also appealed to the Centre to act tough against Pakistan. Several prominent persons inlcuding Haryana minister Krishan Bedi, Congress leader Randeep Singh Surjewala and senior officials of BSF were also among the mourners.

Don't worry, the liberandus will push for more people-to-people contact and cricket with Bakistan and the "nationalists" will make some bhaashan(s) and only block cricket while letting these barbarians get free treatment in India, letting them play other sports in India, letting the actors/musicians come and make money in India. 

11 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Don't worry, the liberandus will push for more people-to-people contact and cricket with Bakistan and the "nationalists" will make some bhaashan(s) and only block cricket while letting these barbarians get free treatment in India, letting them play other sports in India, letting the actors/musicians come and make money in India. 

They should have boycotted the match or event itself hate this bs of sports and politics should not be mixed mil kya raha hai people to people contact se ?

18 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

They should have boycotted the match or event itself hate this bs of sports and politics should not be mixed mil kya raha hai people to people contact se ?

I will be absolutely disgusted if we don't refuse to play our next match with Bakistan this Asia Cup. Forfeit the points, the Cup, or just leave right now. Whatever option we take. I am sick of this * 

1 hour ago, Tibarn said:

I will be absolutely disgusted if we don't refuse to play our next match with Bakistan this Asia Cup. Forfeit the points, the Cup, or just leave right now. Whatever option we take. I am sick of this * 

You seem to be on fire right now so could you please answer my question what do cricketers have to do with border skirmishes?

3 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

You seem to be on fire right now so could you please answer my question what do cricketers have to do with border skirmishes?

Define being "on fire" :phehe:

You may not understand this perceptive, but, in my opinion, nation comes before useless cricket matches with a terrorist country. When a country dedicates itself to killing you and your people, playing a pointless game with said terrorist country seems asinine, cruel, counter-productive, and hypocritical.   

2 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Define being "on fire" :phehe:

You may not understand this perceptive, but, in my opinion, nation comes before useless cricket matches with a terrorist country. When a country dedicates itself to killing you and your people, playing a pointless game with said terrorist country seems asinine, cruel, counter-productive, and hypocritical.   

In that same logic, Pakistan should not play against Afghanistan but we dont see any whining from either side

Edited by Franco Vazquez

29 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

In that same logic, Pakistan should not play against Afghanistan but we dont see any whining from either side

This is the false equivalence logical fallacy:

1) According to Afghans, Bakistan does terrorism in their country as well, so the onus of action should be on Afghanistan. I don't care if Bakistan does or doesn't play cricket with Afghanistan or vice versa, or you can replace the names with whatever other countries. It doesn't concern me or my nation. 

2) Even if Afghanistan does terrorism, it is Bakistan's prerogative however they react to it(and vice versa). It is not my concern. 

3) India doesn't need to play Bakistan like Afghanistan needs to play Bakistan. We ourselves generate some 70-80% of the cricketing revenue in the world. We can play IPL all year and be fine. With such a situation, why should self-respecting Indians, at least those who consider themselves "nationalist" (ie people I expect more from)  indulge an enemy country in sport or any other cultural ties? Afghanistan on the other hand would need any money they can get for their cricket, so they can play whoever. The opposite may also be true. Bakistan may need Afghans to come play matches in their country. 

Edited by Tibarn

3 hours ago, Yamima Shaheen said:

Imran Khan sent an invitation to Indian PM for start of peace dialogue and next day Indian army brings up this jawaan story to instigate the anger among Indian public. Indian army is not in favor of peace it seems.

B@$tard. Don’t you dare talk about our jawans or army in a poor light.  F@gg0t

4 hours ago, Yamima Shaheen said:

Imran Khan sent an invitation to Indian PM for start of peace dialogue and next day Indian army brings up this jawaan story to instigate the anger among Indian public. Indian army is not in favor of peace it seems.

There is no need to bring up stories now.

The coward assholes across the border   do such low acts regularly.

They have no concept of dignity.

Soldiers ke naam pe kaala dhabba hain pakistani troops.

12 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

What do cricketers have to do with that? Please explain

Cricket is not bigger than life of a soldier or innocent civilians that are getting killed by playing against Pakistan we indirectly fund their Pcb who is more or less run by the President so the money goes to their government who send terrorists to our country.Go and watch the documentary of 26-11 it was painful to watch they continue to stab us in the back no need to have ties with them.You are 16-17 years old so you won’t understand it.

If I am you neighbor and I send someone from my home to your house and they attack people living in your home on a regular basis and I propose a game of cricket between you and me will you be interested in playing against me?I am sure you will be more concerned about your family members than playing cricket.

Edited by Switchblade

When you have ongoing violent disputes with your neighbour you do not invite them over for fun and games (cricket and Bollywood).

The USA and USSR never had any sporting competitions during the Cold War and they didn’t even have a direct war with each other.

India is one of the weakest minded nations that I have ever seen.