India Vs Bangladesh Dubai International Stadium on September 21.begins at 5 pm IST

tweaker

“I respect all the players in the current team as I myself have played the game for a long time but I still feel that India should have gone for Rahul instead of Karthik. In England, everyone saw that Karthik couldn't score runs. And if you are looking to build a team for the World Cup, Rahul and Rishabh Pant's name should come before Karthik's. The latter deserves to be in the team only if he is the wicket-keeper as well, otherwise, Rahul is a far better player than him. His career is on the wane.” 

- Ganguly

5 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Can any sane person tell me what Rayudu brings that Rahul cant? Who is calling the shots? Cant be Rohit as he seems like a smart guy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Rahul is 10 times the batsman that Rayudu is.     Only reason Rahul is rested is that his fitness level is not good. He frequently gets injured.    And in 40 plus degree celcius,  there is every chance of his breaking down midway through his inning.  Like how Pandya did while bowling.

Edited by Frustrated

Teams:

Bangladesh (Playing XI): Liton Das(w), Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman

India (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal