tweaker

India Vs Bangladesh Dubai International Stadium on September 21.begins at 5 pm IST

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

I know Jaddu is not always going to be good. But he is definitely a better overall package than the malnourished Axar.

Harbhajan said the same but looked like a cheerleader mentioning that Axar has never performed when he got a chance and cemented his place while Jadeja has performed better than him and Jaddu might not have done anything after being dropped but he’s a champion player and you don’t discard champions :facepalm:

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

He should do it here more often. ATleast practice when there is not much at stake.

He doesn't do much when he plays for india but in ipl he can bowl all 6 balls yorker.

I see Rohit is tactically very good. Many sides have won batting second on this pitch. So it's a good decision. 
True though I'll say he is lucky as well.
He actually has brains unlike Kohli .
Won't be surprised if Kohli is fired and replaced by Rohit post 19WC loss.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

But team politics still remains the same under him. Atleast play Khaleel ffs. He got you a win against HK. 
Rohit is also the same cliquey BS like his predecessors.
Only difference is he is lucky /shrewd enough to manipulate his cards.

Rahul is 10 times the batsman that Rayudu is.     Only reason Rahul is rested is that his fitness level is not good. He frequently gets injured.    And in 40 plus degree celcius,  there is every chance of his breaking down midway through his inning.  Like how Pandya did while bowling.
Then so much Photoshoots?
Better use that time staying fit

I donno bout you guys but I was watching AFG V PAK match more than this crap of a show from this uninteresting match. Pak might struggle here letting them score 250.

Win by 8 wicket is my prediction for this match. Rohit or Shikar will score a 50 

This is a glimpse of what is going to happen to BD cricket once their senior players depart.

Edited by Zero_Unit