I am scared about the Indian batting going into the World Cup: Sourav Ganguly

SecondSlip

I think  we are being too harsh on Karthik considering his age. Karthik is doing well in limited overs and he did not get a chance in England. He played only two tests where everyone failed and second test is just nit even applicable.

Rahul hit a century on patta where DK did not even get a chance.

Rahul I agree seems a better talent . But is he better middle order bat at 4 or 5 than DK. I am nit too sure.

Lay the blame on dhoni. The only problem with Karthik is Jekyll and Hyde and the same applies to Rahul , pant and Pandya. You never know which version will show up.

Rahul should be above rayudu . But DK needs to be the keeper and dhoni being the keeper  is making him look bad. Why is nobody  talking about that.

Similarly for Rahul to be accommodated he has to open or be number 3. Is that feasible?

1 minute ago, Mosher said:

Great that Ganguly and Agarkar are speaking out against the dumb **** that's happening in the Indian team right now. Hope more ex-players speak up now and stop this nonsense that's happening in the Indian team.

Don't remember this kind of a nonsense ever happening in Indian cricket earlier.

Don't remember so many mediocre batsmen playing together for India ever.

Something is seriously wrong somewhere,  about which we know nothing of.

No way can Rayudu and Karthick be chosen ahead of Rahul in the playing 11 ...  and Pant be totally ignored.

Yeah ... we need more courageous ex-cricketers speaking out like Ganguly and Agarkar.

I think  we are being too harsh on Karthik considering his age. Karthik is doing well in limited overs and he did not get a chance in England. He played only two tests where everyone failed and second test is just nit even applicable.

Rahul I agree seems a better talent . But is he better middle order bat at 4 or 5 than DK. I am nit too sure.

Lay the blame on dhoni. The only problem with Karthik is Jekyll and Hyde and the same applies to Rahul , pant and Pandya. You never know which version will show up.

Rahul should be above rayudu . But DK needs to be the keeper and dhoni being the keeper  is making him look bad. Why is nobody  talking about that.

Similarly for Rahul to be accommodated he has to open or be number 3. Is that feasible?

Rahul and Pant got their dues in Tests so they're getting screwed in the LoIs

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, prasen82 said:

Ganguly can be only harsh on the bakra - DK..He won't say a word against Dhoni.. because he knows he will get his @ss burnt if he does so. :phehe: 

Edited by The Dark Horse