I am scared about the Indian batting going into the World Cup: Sourav Ganguly

SecondSlip

Just now, Laaloo said:

He is a backup opener and our middle order is stronger than fevicol so Rahul missses out and rightly so....

Lol, I want to slap Shastri for that ridiculous statement, Rahul has to play over guys like Karthik, Rayudu and Pandey.What is Dhoni doing here shouldn't he be speaking about this nonsense which is going on.First match I thought they were resting him but this is just ridiculous.

33 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I don't know.

But I have read a couple of interviews of Shastri, where he has talked about different batsmen at 4 in ODIs but never Rahul.

Shastri is a bootlicker and he will remain so to enjoy his post having seen how Kumble was booted out. I used to laugh at some of the posts here saying that Kohli doesn't want another superstar to emerge but seeing how they have handled Rahul and Pant  I'm beginning to think that there is merit to it.  Incidentally they have given Rahul opportunities in really tough conditions in tests in England... 

Edited by Vk1
10 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Isn't Ganguly hinting here that time is running out for Dhoni?

"Asia Cup is a very important tournament for MS Dhoni. He is a great player and has scored a ton of runs but he won't keep getting games just due to this. There is a time limit for everyone. I'm surprised to see that Pant wasn't given a chance in this tournament," opined Sourav.

This is quite blunt actually.

A little sugar coating is always used when criticizing superstars.

31 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

He can't say anything against Dhoni as he is afraid that Bewda will ask him to look in Mirror and see what he has done in the life. No one wants to do that.

33 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Blunt..lol. he's afraid of Dhoni. Portrays to be some warrior which he is not. Has his own agenda.

Check out what he said about dhoni ,that was as critical as anyone in Indian cricket say about dhoni ,rest can't even say something like that ,that's how bad the state is .everybody knows that dhoni is useless and blocking a young boy's place 

32 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

He can't say anything against Dhoni as he is afraid that Bewda will ask him to look in Mirror and see what he has done in the life. No one wants to do that.

35 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Blunt..lol. he's afraid of Dhoni. Portrays to be some warrior which he is not. Has his own agenda.

Check out what he said about dhoni ,that was as critical as anyone in Indian cricket say about dhoni ,rest can't even say something like that ,that's how bad the state is .everybody knows that dhoni is useless and blocking a young boy's place

6 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

.  You need captain's will and vision to change things around.  .  Kohli just lives in a wonderland.  He just does not seem to have any idea about what kind of players you need to create a strong team.

Sad but true  !

Kohli has an unclear idea about what kind of players are needed to build a good team ... and lacks ruthlessness too.

Old Dhoni would have never survived if young Dhoni were the captain.

Sad but true  !

Kohli has an unclear idea about what kind of players are needed to build a good team ... and lacks ruthlessness too.

Old Dhoni would have never survived if young Dhoni were the captain.
Dhoni seems like a massive Hypocrite TBF.

Kohli is only concerned about Preaching and Proselytising.
He actually resembles more an Evangelical Catholic/Wahhabi than a Pro athlete.
Even CR7 is not that conscious about his brand like Kohli

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Fully endorse this. Kohli is too easy to manipulate for someone like Dhoni.

Temperamentally Kohli is like Yuvraj with an extra drive for personal excellence. Not the ideal man for leadership.
Yuvi is a genuinely nice person

He's not really a good tactician of the game like Dhoni but he's not selfish and self centred like Kohli

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk