I am scared about the Indian batting going into the World Cup: Sourav Ganguly

SecondSlip

36 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Check out what he said about dhoni ,that was as critical as anyone in Indian cricket say about dhoni ,rest can't even say something like that ,that's how bad the state is .everybody knows that dhoni is useless and blocking a young boy's place 

What he says about DK is blunt...who is not performing nearly as bad as Dhoni..lol. Cites DK's 2 tests as the reason to be dropped in ODIs..whereas treads carefully when it comes to Dhoni. :creep: Clearly he knows that if Dhoni plays a half decent knock, the tables will be turned on him.:hehe:

Edited by The Dark Horse
1 hour ago, The Dark Horse said:

Ganguly can be only harsh on the bakra - DK..He won't say a word against Dhoni.. because he knows he will get his @ss burnt if he does so. :phehe: 

DK is easy meat. 

See the way it is being spun.

DK a tamil in place of a deserving KLR a 'Kannada' batsman.

This country wont go anywhere soon..lol very regional.

But the point is super valid - rahul should be in playing 11 its a no brainier. 

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Lol, I want to slap Shastri for that ridiculous statement, Rahul has to play over guys like Karthik, Rayudu and Pandey.What is Dhoni doing here shouldn't he be speaking about this nonsense which is going on.First match I thought they were resting him but this is just ridiculous.

i dont know wtf is this opening batsman non sense.

If a batsman is good enough to open, he will be good enough to play in middle order. 

24 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Dhoni seems like a massive Hypocrite TBF.

Kohli is only concerned about Preaching and Proselytising.
He actually resembles more an Evangelical Catholic/Wahhabi than a Pro athlete.
Even CR7 is not that conscious about his brand like Kohli

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Ahha re, you are tearing into Kohli,but truth he truly deserves this

Yes More than evil Dhoni its moron Kohli who should be held for this ongoing corruption..

14 minutes ago, Vilander said:

DK is easy meat. 

See the way it is being spun.

DK a tamil in place of a deserving KLR a 'Kannada' batsman.

This country wont go anywhere soon..lol very regional.

But the point is super valid - rahul should be in playing 11 its a no brainier. 

It's not about Tamil or Kannada lol.

Dhoni has star power, so Ganguly won't/can't say anything about him, whereas Karthik is a noone :winky:

30 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

It's not about Tamil or Kannada lol.

Dhoni has star power, so Ganguly won't/can't say anything about him, whereas Karthik is a noone :winky:

ganguly yes..its purely Dhoni being a big name and Ganguly can not take on some one like him.

But the report in the paper..it says 'kannada' batsman. Poor choice of words, jingos from b'ore will pick it up. Eveyone agrees that KLR plays ahead of not just Dk but Rayudu and Pandey as well.

2 minutes ago, Lannister said:

I hope after the world cup, Kohli will be sacked. BCCI shouldn't let him to become another Dhoni. or else the cycle will just keep on repeating. 

I have already come to the terms about our chances in the world cup and Kohli's captaincy, in general. 

Who will take his place? By the time someone will rise after world cup, next world cup would be 10 months away. They won't change him for that reason. He got it all planned out. I think whole idea, not changing team before world is just stupid. Its not like the players coming in just picked the bat up. 

Edited by wanted_desi
1 minute ago, Lannister said:

I hope after the world cup, Kohli will be sacked. BCCI shouldn't let him to become another Dhoni. or else the cycle will just keep on repeating. 

I have already come to the terms about our chances in the world cup and Kohli's captaincy, in general. 

he can not be blamed for this, he is not the captain in this series. If Rohit had control he could have got KLR in.

But i think indian team has a pattern - they fill roles in the team and earmark players as best suited for certain roles.

They should have Openers + number 3 as a group - then KLR can come in. 

34 minutes ago, Vilander said:

he can not be blamed for this, he is not the captain in this series. If Rohit had control he could have got KLR in.

But i think indian team has a pattern - they fill roles in the team and earmark players as best suited for certain roles.

They should have Openers + number 3 as a group - then KLR can come in. 

one of the best test and ODI batsman, Mike Hussey was originally an opener.  Joe Root who bats in middle order was originally an opener.

1 hour ago, wanted_desi said:

Who will take his place? By the time someone will rise after world cup, next world cup would be 10 months away. They won't change him for that reason. He got it all planned out. I think whole idea, not changing team before world is just stupid. Its not like the players coming in just picked the bat up. 

He has clearly other things going on his mind, so he will not be able to do what's best for Indian cricket. There's just no point continuing with him. 

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Sad but true  !

Kohli has an unclear idea about what kind of players are needed to build a good team ... and lacks ruthlessness too.

Old Dhoni would have never survived if young Dhoni were the captain.

Any mofo can makeout that Rahul is a better talent and hasn't been given enough chances in odis.

Kohli has to be awfully dumb to not understand that,which I honestly believe he is,company of Shastri is killing his brain cellsor vice versa idk