iPhone XS Max , iPhone XS and iPhone XR !!!

velu

17 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Apparently the Chinese phone huwawei or whatever is supposed to be leagues better than Apple and Samsung . However banned in US etc due to fear of Chinese spying.

@velu have you used it?

tried xiaomi when developing apps .. my opinion is that their software is not reliable

apple has advantage over any other vendor because of the close integration between both h/w and software  

4 years back or so, we used to laugh at the most expensive iPhone, maybe the 5s, costing something like 72k in India. Guess what, they doubled that :hide:

Apple just keeps raising the bar on premium phone pricing, knowing well that it has developed a cult following which will not be swayed by logic. I can understand that they make quality devices and have a solid ecosystem but pricing has gone a bit too far for the high end devices, particularly the massive bump in pricing on storage increments. 

That clown who took a horse and band baja while picking up his iphone x should book a donkey to get his max 512 gb.

Edited by Clarke

Adding to the earlier rant, I might have really considered buying my first Apple phone if they had brought an update to the SE, which is what some rumors suggested. There just isn't any good lightweight reasonably sized (~5") phone, preferably with infinity display that can be used with one hand. I'm holding on to my 3 yr old S6 edge in the hope that some manufacturer will be wise enough to offer that option or i'll just get something like a redmi 5a.