India's prime minister Modi faces calls for resignation over French jet deal

Franco Vazquez

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi faced calls for his resignation over allegations of corruption in a military jet deal with France after former French president Francois Hollande was quoted as saying New Delhi had influenced the choice of a local partner.

Indian political parties have been gunning for Mr Modi over the 2016 purchase of 36 Rafale planes from Dassault Aviation estimated to be worth $8.7 billion, saying he had overpaid for the planes and had not been transparent.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-modi-resignation-french-jet-deal-francois-hollande-new-delhi-dassault-reliance-defence-a8549831.html

2 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

It is a known fact. Why do you think that b@&tard Money Shakar Aiyer starts doing round trips to Pakistan before every general election?

Hope the public is sensible enough not saying Modi is perfect but still better than thugs like Raga and his family or Mamta Banarjee or Mayawati.

On 9/22/2018 at 4:33 PM, Franco Vazquez said:

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi faced calls for his resignation over allegations of corruption in a military jet deal with France after former French president Francois Hollande was quoted as saying New Delhi had influenced the choice of a local partner.

Indian political parties have been gunning for Mr Modi over the 2016 purchase of 36 Rafale planes from Dassault Aviation estimated to be worth $8.7 billion, saying he had overpaid for the planes and had not been transparent.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-modi-resignation-french-jet-deal-francois-hollande-new-delhi-dassault-reliance-defence-a8549831.html

hey man, Modi just released a universal health care plan for Indian citizens largest in the world -> something that is only available in western nations. He is doing fine for Indians - just some random smear campaign by pak will not halt him. any one who comes in the center will not be able to provide any land or other benefits to pak as people dont want that..so yeah chill and support your imran khan.

On 9/23/2018 at 3:08 AM, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Wait didn't you said you're Argentinian or something like that?

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

I thought initially he was an Indian but he was quite vocal about India Pakistan cricket should continue and stuff no idea if he is Emirati/Argentinian or Pakistani.

Edited by Switchblade

Hope the public is sensible enough not saying Modi is perfect but still better than thugs like Raga and his family or Mamta Banarjee or Mayawati.
Mamata Banerjee is a nightmare
Baba re
I'm pretty much Sure Bongistan is going to be the next Kashmir where Hindus are going to be driven out

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk