Your Gay Interests Thread

Stradlater

I used to apply lip gloss back when I was in school and first twilight movie was released.
I should have been disowned by my parents now that I think about it.
Edit: In my defense though I had only recently entered teenage and hormones were in full flow.
Wha...why? I hate the taste of lip gloss in my mouth.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Stradlater said:

I used to apply lip gloss back when I was in school and first twilight movie was released.

I should have been disowned by my parents now that I think about it.

Edit: In my defense though I had only recently entered teenage and hormones were in full flow.

its all contextual.

In Canada, everyone applies lip gloss. My favorite is the cherry flavored one. 

PS: Before you go on a tirade on how 'gay' that is, understand that no lip gloss in Canadian winter = your lips are more cracked than a monsoon deprived marathi farm, to the point where even smiling hurts like hell. 

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

its all contextual.

In Canada, everyone applies lip gloss. My favorite is the cherry flavored one. 

PS: Before you go on a tirade on how 'gay' that is, understand that no lip gloss in Canadian winter = your lips are more cracked than a monsoon deprived marathi farm, to the point where even smiling hurts like hell. 

The lip gloss I'm talking about is the one girls use to glitter their lips in India.

You are probably confusing it with lip guard sorta balms.

2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

The lip gloss I'm talking about is the one girls use to glitter their lips in India.

You are probably confusing it with lip guard sorta balms.

i have no idea what the difference is. To me lip-gloss is the clear(on application...it is colored inside the container) and somewhat shiny material you put on your lips that has no color (with color, its lipstick). 

Something like this:

Image result for cherry lip gloss

Edited by Muloghonto

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

i have no idea what the difference is. To me lip-gloss is the clear(on application...it is colored inside the container) and somewhat shiny material you put on your lips that has no color (with color, its lipstick). 

Something like this:

Image result for cherry lip gloss

Yeah that's the one.

Didn't know y'all were into this fag stuff.

Not surprised though and that probably explains Justin Trudeau.

2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Yeah that's the one.

Didn't know y'all were into this fag stuff.

Not surprised though and that probably explains Justin Trudeau.

whatever.

its lighter than vaseline, keeps our lips from cracking for 7 months a year. Comfort over image any day of the week. FYI, even the 'i will kill you if you look at me' snarly bikers with big beards and stuff use this stuff.  Ek bar asal sardi dekhoge, to yeh sab dhong bhul jaoge. 

Just now, Muloghonto said:

whatever.

its lighter than vaseline, keeps our lips from cracking for 7 months a year. Comfort over image any day of the week. FYI, even the 'i will kill you if you look at me' snarly bikers with big beards and stuff use this stuff.  Ek bar asal sardi dekhoge, to yeh sab dhong bhul jaoge. 

On topic: I used to sing Taylor Swift's Love story song to my then girlfriend when it first came out.

8 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

On topic: I used to sing Taylor Swift's Love story song to my then girlfriend when it first came out.

There is nothing wrong in singing songs sung by female leads by men or vice versa. 

FYI, one of the greatest romances i know of personally involved a guy singing 'lag ja gale' to his sweetheart from the streets. Get over your silly steriotypes of what men are supposed to do/not supposed to do. We are all humans, we are all with feelings and expressing them the way we want to is far healthier than holding these constricting ideals.

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

There is nothing wrong in singing songs sung by female leads by men or vice versa. 

FYI, one of the greatest romances i know of personally involved a guy singing 'lag ja gale' to his sweetheart from the streets. Get over your silly steriotypes of what men are supposed to do/not supposed to do. We are all humans, we are all with feelings and expressing them the way we want to is far healthier than holding these constricting ideals.

Oh for fck sake shut up!

5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

And lag ja gale is a classic by Lata while Love story was a cringy track from a even more cringier artist that Taylor Swift is.

20 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

And lag ja gale is a classic by Lata while Love story was a cringy track from a even more cringier artist that Taylor Swift is.

Bud, thats just your taste, nothing more. Its strange how young people ( and i was guilty of this too) think that some music is superior to another music. Music is music. There is no superior/inferior to music as long as its well made ( meaning nothing be-sura, be-taal happening). Doesn't matter if its Lata or Kishore or Taylor or Beiber....thats just taste, nothing more. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

whatever.

mulog 

that is lip balm.

999999-41388000091.jpg

He is talking about

42986_2.jpg?sw=2000&sh=2000&sm=fit

7 minutes ago, Vilander said:

comfort over image apparently..

lol :giggle:

well the stuff i use (and so do most canadians) comes in a cylinder with that screw-pusher at the bottom or in a tiny nail-polish like bottle but doesn't have that glitter stuff in it. its usually just a monotone color (depending on flavor i guess), that makes your lips look like you just licked them and made them uniformly shiny. 

Nobody here uses those vaseline-like jars anymore...it requires u to scoop and apply, which is uneven and gloppy....we all use the lipstick dispenser type and apply it like you'd apply a lipstick....and occasionally, the nail polish kind (which some people think does an even better smooth coating but i just dont have the patience for it and it requires a mirror).